ZeeVee has enhanced its SIGNAL Partner program to provide a richer package of services and support for its growing network of VIP AV integrators, distributors and consultants.
In order to make the two-year-old program more valuable than ever for current and future channel partners, ZeeVee is now delivering more timely and comprehensive technical enablement, business development and financial resources essential for success in the AV market.
Registered partners gain access to an improved portal interface that provides real-time notifications and communications on products and company news. Among the highlights of the program’s enhancements, partners now gain faster access to resources such as:
- A streamlined deal registration process and associated benefit
- More in-depth tech primers, white papers and training videos in “Art’s Corner,” created by Director of Product Management Art Weeks
- A formal minimum advertised pricing (MAP) policy to protect partners in the marketplace
- Exclusive on-demand access to all previous ZeeVee SIGNAL Sessions and
- The complete archive of all ZeeVee SIGNAL Boost newsletters
According to Joe Chordas, ZeeVee’s vice president, Marketing and North America Sales, the company is doubling down on its commitment to provide the best service and support to its AV over IP and RF partners.
“In the SIGNAL Partner program’s first two years, we engaged a large network of AV over IP and RF integrators, consultants and distributors all around the world who have come to rely on this sales and technical support platform,” said Chordas. “These program enhancements are based on partner feedback and ensure that we stay a step ahead in meeting our partners’ needs in the markets they serve.”