Jabra announces the next model in its portfolio of professional speakerphone solution – the Speak 750. The new addition to the Speak series is engineered to support conferencing needs in the ‘new normal’, elevating meeting room experiences no matter what shape they take. The premium audio system is able to pick up sounds seamlessly, allowing everyone in the room to speak and be heard simultaneously even while social distancing, while the portability of the device means it can turn any area into a meeting room within a matter of seconds. Jabra Speak 750 will be available at MRP of Rs 40,996 through Jabra authorised resellers and www.jabra.in.
Jabra Speak 750 Key Specifications
- Plug-and-play connectivity to PC Softphone/UC systems via USB cable or Bluetooth adaptor
- Full duplex audio offers fewer interruptions, better conversations and a more effective collaboration
- Easy Bluetooth connectivity to smartphones and tablets
- Wireless range of up to 98 feet/30 meters (between speakerphone and Bluetooth Adapter) – up to 32 feet/10 meters (between speakerphone and smartphone/tablet)
- For the Microsoft Teams variant, interact with the dedicated Microsoft Teams Button for seamless collaboration.
- For the UC variant, integrate your smartphone digital assistant using, Siri or Google Assistant, or customize your Speak 750 for speed dial using Jabra Direct Software
- Seamless integration and call control with leading UC system’s/PC softphones
- HiFi grade speaker for outstanding voice, music and multimedia experience
- Digital Signal Processing technology gives crystal clear sound without echoes or distorted sounds
- Up to 11 hours battery life
- Wireless linking option with an extra Speak 750 device for full stereo and true immersive sound for calls and music
- Omni-directional microphone for 360⁰ pickup range