HP has launched its new portfolio of business printers. The new series named as PageWide will help deliver small businesses the best in class cost of ownership, faster speed, best energy efficiency and world most advanced security and management features. HP has also strengthened its OfficeJet Pro series with the launch of OfficeJet Pro 8000 series that has 50% lesser cost of printing as compared to lasers.
“We are accelerating our efforts to design and innovate for customers with the mission to engineer experiences that amaze. We’re reinventing printing for every business, whether they’re SMBs who need to be more productive and secure at an affordable price-point, or organizations grappling with the fast evolving security risks in their complex network.” said Rajiv Srivastava, Managing Director, HP Inc. India.
Business Printing with HP PageWide
HP PageWide Technology is a proven, reliable scalable print technology developed by HP that has delivered more than 140 billion high quality digital pages via HP printers including large format printers and web presses. In addition to the new lineup of A4 devices, HP will expand the reach of PageWide Technology to redefine the copier market with a new portfolio of A3 multifunction printers (MFPs).
The new HP PageWide business portfolio will be available through channel partners and at select retail stores. In addition, the new portfolio increases the number of managed devices designed for contractual channel partners and managed print services engagements. These contractual HP PageWide printers enable HP channel partners to provide low cost of operation with HP’s highest capacity supplies, a three-year print head warranty, higher speeds and recommended monthly print volume (RMPV) on select models, as well as integration with HP JetAdvantage Management and third-party tools. By optimizing managed HP PageWide devices for contractual agreements, HP provides channel partners with new opportunities to deliver higher customer satisfaction.
HP OfficeJet Pro and LaserJet Pro family
The expanded HP business printing portfolio also includes new HP OfficeJet Pro and HP LaserJet printers, rounding out the options available to customers.
In the last decade, HP has created and firmly established the ink in the office category, offering small and medium businesses professional quality ink-based color printing at up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 series features HP Print Forward Design to provide customers productivity with high speeds in a space-saving design that helps preserve office real estate. These new printers also include enhanced manageability and security features as well as seamless mobile printing.
To prevent unauthorized access to confidential print jobs and reduce waste from misprinted jobs, SMB users can turn on the new HP JetAdvantage Private Print on-demand and at no charge. Each print job is securely stored in the cloud until the user authenticates and claims the job from the printer. HP JetAdvantage Private Print also features support for HP Common Card Reader for fast authentication.
“As millennials enter the workforce and start up their own businesses, they are redefining workstyles and workspaces. Businesses – both large and small – are also seeking the right balance between maximizing work space and providing the right environment to stimulate creativity,” said Parikshet Singh Tomar, Country Category Leader, Printing Systems, HP Inc. India. “We are enhancing the design of our printers across all portfolios – PageWide and OfficeJet Pro.
The HP LaserJet family provides customers with print shop document quality, fast speed and the best value on black-and-white printing. The new LaserJet products include Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence technology enabling the industry’s most advanced laser printing platform that offer leaner, faster, smarter options to help customers accelerate their business.
Today HP is also introducing HP Secure Managed Print Services (MPS), a new Managed Print Services (MPS) offering focused on security. This enhanced service reflects HP’s defense-in-depth approach to delivering the most comprehensive device, data and document security available today. HP Secure MPS provides security experts with the ability to help customers secure their print environment with the strongest protections available in the industry and then maintain security over time to address evolving threats and compliance requirements.
Product Pricing and Availability
The new HP PageWide business printers include:
- The HP PageWide Enterprise Color series includes the HP PageWide Enterprise Color 556 and HP PageWide Enterprise Color MFP 586. These printers are designed for small businesses and medium sized work groups printing up to 15,000 pages a month, with a print speed of up to 75 pages per minute. The HP PageWide Enterprise Color MFP 586 is now available in the market with starting price of INR 1,50,000/-.
The HP PageWide Enterprise Color 556 printer is now available in the market with starting price of INR 71,400/-.
- The HP PageWide Pro 500 series includes the HP PageWide Pro 552dw and the HP PageWide Pro MFP 577dw. The 552dw and 577dw are designed for small businesses and work groups printing up to 6,000 pages a month, with print speeds of up to 70 pages per minute. The PageWide Pro 500 series is now available in the market with starting price of INR 51,600/-.
- The HP PageWide Pro 400 series includes the HP PageWide Pro 452dw and the HP PageWide Pro MFP 477dw. These printers are designed for small businesses and work groups printing up to 4,500 pages a month with print speeds of up to 55 pages per minute. The PageWide 400 series is now available in the market with starting price of INR 45,580/-.
The new OfficeJet Pro printers include:
- For micro and small businesses printing up to 2,000 pages a month, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710/8720/8730/8740 All-in-One printers and the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 printer provide professional quality printing at up to 50 percent lower cost per page than lasers. HP OfficeJet Pro 8720/8730/8740 All-in-One printers features HP Print Forward Design, delivering superb office productivity with high speeds for two-sided print and scan jobs with laser-like paper handling, and space-saving designs helps preserve office real estate. HP OfficeJet Pro 8730/8740 All-in-One printers and the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 printer include enhanced manageability and security features. The OfficeJet Pro 8700 series is now available in the market with starting price of MRP of INR 19,252/-. The OfficeJet Pro 8210 is now available in the market at an MRP of INR 11,561/-.
- For micro and home businesses printing up to 800 pages a month, the HP OfficeJet Pro 6960/6970 All-in-One printers provide professional quality printing professional quality printing at less than half the cost of laser printing. The OfficeJet Pro 6900 series is expected to be available in July starting at an MRP of INR 12,999/-.
The new HP LaserJet printers include:
- The HP LaserJet Pro M501 series is a single function, monochrome printer for small and medium sized businesses or work groups printing up to 6,000 pages a month. It offers best in class performance including fastest first page out from ready, fastest first page out from sleep and lowest total energy consumption against leading competitors. The HP LaserJet Pro M501 series is available in the market starting at an MRP of INR 63,750/-.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M377 series is a multifunction color printer for small and medium sized businesses or work groups printing up to 4,000 pages a month. It offers best in class performance including fastest first page out from sleep, fastest duplex printing, and lowest total energy consumption against leading competitors. The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M377 series is available in the market starting at an MRP of INR 68,040/-.
@Technuter.com News Service