LG has launched Stylus 2 Plus in India at Rs. 24,450. LG Stylus 2 Plus packs a 5.7 inch Full HD (1080p) IPS Quantum display, 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor , 4G VoLTE and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 16-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front-facing camera, both with a LED flash.
LG Stylus 2 Plus comes with a stylus pen with nano-coated tip for more accuracy compared to the previous rubber-tipped pen on LG Stylus. The Pen Pop feature toggles a pop-up menu when the stylus is removed to offer shortcuts to Pop Memo and Pop Scanner. The Pen Keeper prevents the stylus from being misplaced by displaying a pop-up message when the phone is detected as being in motion when the stylus bay is empty.
Amit Gujral, Marketing Head – Mobiles, LG India said, “We believe in constantly refining our products to best suit the needs of our consumers. With the Stylus 2 Plus smartphone, we have taken the Stylus experience to a whole new level and that too at a very competitive price point. With the new LG Stylus 2 Plus, consumer experience shall be a delight with some innovative features such as Pen Pop, which shall enable Instant access to all pen functions, Pop Scanner, which shall enable picture editing like never before, Screen-Off Memo, using which users can write Memos on phone screen without the need to wake up the phone, Pen Keeper, that alerts the user when they forget to place the stylus back after use and many more. ”
LG Stylus 2 Plus specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Quantum display
- 1.4 GHz octa-core Snapdragon Processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable memory with microSD up to 200GB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3,000mAh (removable) battery
@Technuter.com News Service