New Delhi, India, March 13, 2014: Lenovo, one of India’s leading PC players, has launched its new IdeaPad Z510 – a multi-media notebook. The laptop is equipped with a powerful processor, graphics performance along with an integrated DVD drive and superior audio quality, making it ideal for everyday multimedia experience.
The IdeaPad Z510 notebook from Lenovo weighs only 2.2kg, offering combination of features and performance. It packs audio quality with JBL speakers & Dolby Home Theatre, with multiple storage options. Optimized to be a complete portable entertainment hub, the device is powered with 4th Gen Intel CoreTM Processor; latest graphics card with up to 6 hours of battery life and a great HD LED display with AntiGlare. The white Backlit keyboard with Accutype not only makes typing easy but also adds a lot of class to the overall design of the Notebook.
- 4th generation Intel Core i5 & i7 processors
- Windows 8.1 operating system
- Immersive sound through JBL speakers with Dolby Home Theater certification
- Classy Backlit Keyboards with Accutype for the smoothest Typing experience
- Hybrid 1TB SHDD Storage & NVIDIA Graphics card with integrated 8GB NAND flash
- Sharper and crisper visuals with Slim 15.6 HD LED display with anti-glare for
- Multi-touch touchpad for easy scroll and zoom functions
- OneKey Recovery making data backup and recovery simple
- Effective energy manager that protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges
- 1M HD Camera to stay connected with friends and family through video chats
- Soft feel painting top cover for comfortable grip and premium finishing
- HDMI-out port to connect to larger screens
- USB 2.0, USB 3.0 connectors and 2-in-1 card reader
- Integrated DVD reader/writer drive to stay connected to the latest movies and music
IdeaPad Z510 is available in Rs 52954/- onwards (inclusive of taxes) .