New Delhi, India, October 28, 2015: HP India, today, unveiled two new consumer devices including the thinnest and lightest 13-inch Notebook by HP and another 13-inch convertible suitable for millennials. Both the devices are built with 6th Generation Intel i-Core processor and delivers amazing Windows 10 experiences for customers.
HP also launched three new commercial devices including one Notebook, an All-in-One and a Desktop meant for enterprises. All new devices are packed with Sixth Gen Intel Core processors deliver great graphics, outstanding battery life and increased flexibility.
HP’s deep understanding of consumer and commercial computing need allows it to combine these benefits with its hardware prowess to deliver a comprehensive set of products that address customer needs like never before.
“This is an incredibly exciting time in the personal systems space with major advances in technology and design,” said Ketan Patel, director, Personal Systems, HP India. “The new products we are announcing today brings excitement back to the personal systems space with powerful innovation and incredible experiences for our customers.”
No matter the form factor – thin and light notebooks, versatile 2-in-1s, powerful desktops and all-in-ones – today’s PCs let people consume and create in a way that is unique to them – the definition of personal computing. Among the new HP products that will help drive new experiences for customers include:
- HP ProBook 430 G3, a compact Notebook with optional 10-point touchscreen sleek design, and latest generation technologies delivers powerful performance in the office or on the go. Proven reliability and comprehensive HP security features help keep your data and investment protected. The HP ProBook 430 helps keep sensitive data secure with comprehensive security features like HP Client Security and HP BIOSphere as well as the embedded TPM 1.2
- Both the HP ProOne 400 G2 AiO and the HP ProDesk 400 G2 use 6th Generation Intel Core processors for maximum power and performance. The new HP ProOne 400 G2 AiO is completely redesigned, offering expansive versatility for SMBs with a space-saving, stylish design, built-in cable management, and a number of new deployment options such as an articulating reclining stand which can go completely flat, so users can choose the best angle to view and interact whether at their own desk, a front desk or when collaborating and presenting in a group. The 20” diagonal HP ProOne 400 also optimizes features in Windows 10 like Cortana and collaboration is optimized with HP Noise Reduction Software, an integrated 1MP HD Webcam and an optional edge-to-edge 10-point capacitive touch panel.
- HP’s thinnest notebook ever, the HP ENVY notebook gives customers big power with 6th Gen Intel Core i7/i5 processors and Solid State Drive for blazing performance. This specially designed 13.3 inch notebook is only 12.95 millimeters thin, and weighs only 3 kilograms. The notebook has a premium metallic body that gives it a stylish look.
- The all new 13.3” HP Pavilion x360 comes with a refined new metallic finish ID and four seamless modes for ultimate flexibility that provides a smoother experience in an ultra-portable form factor. The Pavilion x360 comes with 6th Gen i5 and i3 processor, Full-HD Display and a 360 degrees display rotation option, unique and fluid geared hinge and solid battery life to enhance the user experience.
Pricing and Availability
- The HP ProBook 430 G3 is available in the market starting at INR 49990/-.
- The HP ProOne 400 G2 available in the market starting at INR 49000/-.
- The HP ProDesk 400 G2 is available in the market starting at INR 45000/-.
- The HP Envy 13 is available in the market starting at INR 64990/-.
- The HP Pavilion 13 x360 is available in the market starting at INR45990/-.
© Technuter.com News Service