Jabra has launched its on-ear headphones wireless Jabra Elite 45h. The headphones offer an incredibly long battery life of up to 50 hours on just one charge, with large speakers that deliver a superior music experience. The Elite 45h features Jabra MySound, an innovative new technology by Jabra and sister company GN Hearing. MySound was created to optimize and personalize sound experiences based on individual hearing profiles. Jabra Elite 45h will be available in Copper Black colour on Amazon from Aug 6th (Amazon Prime Day) at MRP of INR 9,999.
The Jabra Elite 45h boasts a light, comfortable design that is sleek and stylish. Crafted from premium materials, the lightweight headband and soft oval ear-cushions mold to your ear for added comfort. The headphones provide a comfortable and immersive sound experience that were built to withstand the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Jabra Elite 45h Key features and specifications
· Up to 50 hours battery life with just one charge
· Ultra-fast charge of 10 hours in 15 mins
· Large 40mm speaker for a superior music experience
· Optimize the music experience to your individual hearing profile with MySound
· Lightweight and portable at just 160g
· Single fold allows headphones to lie flat, fitting easily into bags
· Supports Bluetooth 5.0 for heightened connectivity
· Dual-microphone technology for crystal clear calls even in noisy environments
· One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant
· Customizable music equalizer, available in the Jabra Sound+ app
Dr. Amitesh Punhani, Country Marketing Manager, India & SAARC at Jabra said, “The Elite 45h is the first on-ear headphone with Jabra MySound personalization feature. The product has been designed for everyday commuters who could use the 50 hours battery life and 40mm speakers to listen to music and make calls on-the-go, without ever worrying about running out of charge. Jabra’s years of audio know-how has helped to create the most portable, powerful and compact headphones which are easy on the pocket too.”