Audio -Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease.
The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
Some key features to note are:
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
Audio-Technica today announced two limited editions of the AT2020.
The Limited Edition AT2020TYO presents this studio condenser with a traditional AIIRO (indigo blue) finish, a colour used since ancient times in Japan.
With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The specially designed diaphragm provides a wide range of frequency characteristics and superior transient response. AT2020TYO priced at ₹14905 will be available online & offline.
AT2020V & AT2020USB+V
Silver is the new black. AT2020 V comes with XLR configuration while the AT2020USB+V comes with USB configuration. For the first time, the microphone package will include an AT8458 shock mount that helps to eliminate noise, shock and vibration transmitted through mic stands, booms and mounts, lending home recordings an extra professional edge. The AT2020 V is a cardioid condenser which is capable of handling a lot of SPL. AT2020V will retail @ ₹18810/-
AT2020USB+ V is an easy plug-and-play recording device, that is excellent for both the first-timers and more seasoned users who want a light and easy setup. With a built-in analogue to digital converter sampling 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz, the AT2020USB+ V aims to be a one-stop-shop for desktop recording or instruments and vocals, podcasting and more. AT2020USB will retail at ₹31176/-
Both SKU’s will be available online and offline.