Bangalore, India, June 24, 2015: element14 has added new PCB connectors from leading global suppliers FCI, Harwin and Phoenix Contact, to its comprehensive range of over 30,000 PCB connectors including board-to-board, card edge and backplane, DIN 41612 board, FFC/FPC board, stacking board and wire-to-board connectors from Hirose, JST, Molex, TE Connectivity and Samtec, among others.
Marc Grange, Head of Product and Asset Management, element14 Asia-Pacific, said, “As demand increases for more specialized connectors featuring high speed or low profile for industrial applications such as telecommunications, transportation and consumer electronics, we are pleased to offer a comprehensive portfolio for easier selection on our newly enhanced website.
“These connectors from the world’s leading suppliers include TE Connectivity, Molex, Phoenix Contact, and more, are readily available for our customers who seek the newest solutions for product development and production.”
The portfolio of PCB connectors at element14 can be selected according to critical connector specifications such as connector type, number of contacts, pitch spacing and contact plating, and feature –
- Low Profile connectors for space-constrained PCB designs with a mated height of as low as 1.55mm, and
- Fine Pitch connectors as low as 0.3mm pitch
- High Speed connectors with speeds from 10 Gbps to over 25Gbps
- High Power connectors with current density per circuit from 10A to 65A
The new ranges include
FCI next-generation SAS storage interface addresses channel bandwidth requirements of 6 Gb/s to 12 Gb/s, meeting or exceeding the respective SAS 2.1 and proposed SAS 3.0
- Harwin G125 series Gecko25mm pitch connectors offer a low profile, dual row cable-to-board and board-to-board interconnect solution
- Phoenix Contact PLH series, with a spring-cage connection and high current capacity of up to 66A, provides a narrow design width that allows more space on the PCB
View PCB connectors at in.element14.com/pcb-connectors on the upgraded element14 transactional website platform. With new, powerful enhancements, customers get a simpler, more personalised online purchasing experience across the whole site, from searching for parts to finding background information and browsing. Other powerful enhancements include: faster searches with the ability to compare products and access enhanced product information and resources, and a faster checkout process.
© Technuter.com News Service