Bangalore, India, March 2, 2015: element14 has expanded its portfolio of high-power passives from leading global suppliers TE Connectivity, Vishay, Panasonic, Kemet and Bourns. These have been added to its range of over 160,000 passives; comprising capacitors, resistors and inductors, which include AEC-Q200 qualified components for harsh circuit conditions.
High-power passives components with its long lifetime capabilities and high reliability are suited for use in applications such as power supplies, UPS systems, inverter, high power medical equipment, battery management for hybrid vehicles and more.
Industrial applications for the IoT (Internet of Things) such as internet-connected industrial systems for power management, medical monitoring and transportation have also increased demand for high-power resistors, inductors, capacitors that offer greater stability and reliability.
Marc Grange, Head of Product and Asset Management, element14 Asia-Pacific, said, “We offer one of the widest selections of high-power passives for extreme circuit conditions. Using the innovative new web features that make ordering more personalised and easier, our customers will find it fast to review, compare and choose the products they need for design, maintenance and production.”
New ranges of high-power passives include over 46,000 capacitors from leading manufacturers –
- the small Panasonic power inductors, ETQP Series, are good for servers, routers and DC-DC converters for driving CPU; sg.element14.com/2360414
- commercial and automotive grade Kemet Arcshield MLCC capacitors; sg.element14.com/2085202, and T521/545 series Tantalum capacitors for high reliability; sg.element14.com/2442643
At element14 customers get to choose from over 85,000 resistors according to attributes such as resistance, tolerance, power rating and range –
- WSLP series(up to 10W) of power metal strip resistors from Vishay feature very high power, surface mount, and are ideal for all types of current sensing
- HS series of power resistors from TE Connectivity is a range of extremely stable, high quality wire-wound resistors for dissipating high power in a limited space with relatively low surface temperature
- High power current sense Bourns chip resistors CRE series; sg.element14.com/2434017, and power inductors PWR263S-20 series, D2PAK housing; sg.element14.com/1713722
- Panasonic high-power resistors (wide terminal), ERJA/ERJB series, for current sensing in power supply circuits; sg.element14.com/2355800
Over 160,000 passives are available from element14 for use in power supplies, UPS systems, inverter, high power medical equipment and battery management for hybrid vehicles and transportation.