New Delhi, India, March 27, 2015: Togofogo.com is an Online Marketplace for selling and buying Unboxed, Certified Refurbished/Excess Stock and Certified Pre-owned (second hand) Mobiles and Tablets. All products sold on Togofogo undergo a rigorous Quality Checking process (QUTrust) and are covered under Warranty (which is managed by our partner WarrantyBazaar). We offer our buyers & sellers a convenient market place through our online platform. The sellers leverage Togofogo’s integrated logistics support to open up a Pan-India Market & the buyers have a place to shop for bargains and be rest assured on the quality of the products they purchase.
What Togofogo offers-
- Extensive 75 point Quality Check for all products (QUTrust)
- Warranty on all products – Unboxed/Excess Stock, refurbished and Certified Pre-owned
- Cross-city transactions at a Pan-India level
- Fully integrated Logistics support
- Easy payment options (Online or Cash On Delivery)
- Secure and hassle-free remittance
- 3 day return policy
- Online seller panel for managing transactions, products & inventory
- Complete transparency in transactions
- Help desk support (Toll-free access to Call centre, Online Chat and Email)
Value proposition for Sellers-
- Singular, well-marketed platform that eliminates city-wise price disparity for pre-owned phoneswhich is prevalent among the offline market and other online sites like Olx & Quikr.
- Seller lists the product on TogoFogo at no cost, opening up a pan-India Market
- Easy and quick empanelment on TogoFogo
- TogoFogo is responsible for the logistics
- TogoFogo is responsible for inspection and certification
- TogoFogo adds warranty – increases potential for sale (for 6 months to 2 years)
- TogoFogo is responsible for collection
- TogoFogo is responsible for remittance of sale proceeds
- TogoFogo is responsible for returns, if the need should arise
- Dedicated Call Centre, online access to seller’s panel
- Complete transparency and process tracking via TogoFogo.com
- Social Aspect – Platform for new Entrepreneurs
Value Proposition for the Buyer-
- Buyer ease of access – gets choice of huge variety of products at great prices
- Assured of quality of product
- Assured of warranty on product
- Price comparison between different sellers/locations
- Seller’s ratings and track record are available
- Option of paying online/cash on delivery
- Receives the product at doorstep, anywhere Pan-India
- Dedicated Call Centre
- Complete transparency and process tracking via TogoFogo.com
What are Togofogo selling?
Togofogo is selling Unboxed, Certified Refurbished/Excess Stock& Certified Pre-owned Mobiles and Tablets.
- What is unboxed/excess stock?
- Products that are new and unused but don’t have the original manufacturer seal. These products are certified tested and carries 12 months warranty – manufacturer warranty upto 10 months & residual warranty period is covered by WarrantyBazaar.
- What is Refurbished?
- Products that are restored to Original “Like New” condition by manufacturers. These products are serviced, certified tested and carries 12 months warranty – manufacturer warranty upto 6 months & residual warranty period is covered by WarrantyBazaar.
- What is Certified Pre-Owned?
- Old devices that have been upgraded/exchanged for new models. These products are also serviced, certified tested and carry warrantyfor 6 months which is provided by WarrantyBazaar.
Why are Togofogo selling?
- Togofogo caters to the aspirational value of the buyers who want to buy mobile devices at lower prices without compromising on Warranty and Quality. We provide a platform that brings about cross-city price parity by eliminating the drawbacks of Channels and existing Online practices of players like Olx& Quikr who do not provide Logistical support to enable cross-city transactions.
Where do the products come from?
- In India 20-25 Million devices are returned to sellers every year. Some of which are unboxed while others may be faulty. Faulty products are returned to the manufacturers and are refurbished by them. Thus is created a large cache of products that are either categorized as Unboxed or Refurbished.
- Consumers tend to buy mobile devices every year but this does not mean that they scrap their old devices. These old devices have their own residual life and can be sold as Pre-owned.
What is the quality of the products?
- All Unboxed/Excess Stock& Refurbished devices are equal to new and carries Manufacturer Warranty for a period of 6 to 10 months. Togofogo ensures each device goes through a rigorous Quality Check process (QUTrust) and adds the residual warranty (managed by WarrantyBazaar) to give the end user 12 months warranty and complete peace of mind.
- Pre-owned devices, once received from the seller, are also subject to the same rigorous Quality Check process (QUTrust). The devices are then properly packed in special boxes and shipped to the buyer ensuring it reaches in good condition along with QC pass certificate and Warranty of 6 months (managed by WarrantyBazaar).
What is the warranty on the product?
- Unboxed/Excess Stock& Refurbished Devices are certified tested and carries 12 months warranty – manufacturer warranty of 6 to 10 months & residual warranty period is covered by WarrantyBazaar.
- Pre-owned devices are also serviced, certified tested and carry warranty for 6 months which is provided by WarrantyBazaar.
What is the packaging condition of the products – are they box packed/sealed?
- Unboxed/Excess Stock& Refurbished devices are delivered in the original manufacturer’s packaging without seal.
- Certified Pre-owned devices are delivered in specially designed packaging of Togofogo.
How will individuals sell their old products on Togofogo?
- Selling on Togofogo is very simple. Sellers have to register themselves online by filling out a simple form and go through the Online agreement. Upon acceptance of the terms & conditions, the products may be listed for sale on Togofogo. The seller has the option of either sending their device to Togofogo in advance (Togofogo’s fulfillment centre) or once the device is sold and updated to the seller on the online panel. Togofogo will be responsible for the entire logistics. Please call us for details.
How is Togofogo different from OLX, Quikr, others?
- There are a number of factors that distinguish Togofogo from any other website working on similar lines-
- Refurbished & Unboxed/Excess Stock devices sold on Togofogo carry 12 months warranty unlike Olx & Quikr
- Pre-owned devices Sold on Togofogo carry Quality Checked Certificate (QUTrust) unlike Olx & Quikr
- Pre-owneddevices sold on Togofogo carry 6 months warranty unlike Olx & Quikr
- Sellers are able to reach a Pan-India Market of potential buyers unlike Olx & Quikr wherein transactions are location-bound
- Togofogo has fully integrated Logistics support to deliver to any location Pan-India unlike Olx & Quikr
- Olx & Quikr are in fact more similar to Yellow Pages, they do not have any actual role in the buying-selling process – they are just a platform for advertisement. This is not the case with Togofogo
- Togofogo enhances the prospects of the seller & gives complete peace of mind to the buyer. This is not the case with Olx & Quikr as they have no means of reassuring either the seller or buyer.
Who are the sellers?
- Anyone can sell Unboxed/Excess Stock, Refurbished or Pre-Owned mobile devices on Togofogo – they can be Channel partners dealing in Unboxed/Excess Stock or Refurbished phones or any individual who wishes to sell his/her old device.
What is required to register as a seller on Togofogo?
- In order to register, the following will be required for Bulk Sellers – Director’s/Proprietor’s Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter Card), Director’s/Proprietor’s PAN Card, Director’s/Proprietor’s Address proof (Utility bill), Company’s Sales Tax registration certificate, Company’s Address Proof, Company’s PAN card, Company’s Bank account details (Bank Name, Account Number, MICR Code, IFSC Code, Branch Name, Branch Address), Cancelled cheque from Company’s account, Company’s Billing Adress & Delivery/Pick Up Address.
- In case the seller is an individual, the following is required – Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter Card), PAN Card, Bank account details (Bank Name, Account Number, MICR Code, IFSC Code, Branch Name, Branch Address), Billing Adress & Delivery/Pick Up Address.
Who are the buyers?
- Anyone looking to buy an Unboxed/Excess Stock, Refurbished or Certified Pre-owned mobile phone or tablet from any place in India can be our buyer. Buyers may be individuals or even Channel Partners. Togofogo caters to all the segments – B2B, B2C & C2C. The buyers have the option of purchasing the device by either paying online using their credit/debit cards or avail Cash on delivery. It is the responsibility of Togofogo to ensure that the device reaches within committed time anywhere in India.
What is QUTrust?
- QUTust is an extensive 75 point Quality Check process for all products that results in product certification before any product is dispatched to the buyer. QUTrust ensures that the buyer is assured of the quality of the product and has complete peace of mind. For more information please call us or visit qutrust.com.
What is WarrantyBazaar?
- com is India’s premier provider of Warranty Solutions such as Extended Warranty Packs, Annual Maintenance Contract, Accidental Damage Insurance and related value-added solutions for Mobile Devices, Laptops and Digital Cameras and other Consumer Electronics. Togofogo has strategically tied up with WarrantyBazaar to provide upto 6 months warranty on products sold on the website. Please call us or visit www.warrantybazaar.com to know more.
What is the 3 day return policy?
- Togofogo has 100% Money Back Guarantee that protects its buyers in case there is an issue with product quality or delivery. The issue needs to be reported by the buyer within 3 days of delivery. Togofogo guarantees resolution of Complaints within a maximum time of 30 days and provides full refund if the issue is not resolved.
Who are the Logistics Partners of Togofogo?
- Togofogo is tied up with all leading Logistics service providers of India to ensure timely delivery of products in any part of India.