The mobile app – “RoomsTonite” – which can be downloaded on android-based smartphones will come in handy for frequent business travelers and impulsive holiday-seekers.
RoomsTonite offers the best combination – good hotel rooms at great prices – to all its users. Uniquely designed to ensure that customers get the lowest rates, the mobile app offers discounts of up to 45% on hotel bookings.
Bengaluru-based RoomsTonite has tied up with over 600 well-renowned hotels across 120+ locations in India. The number of hotels listed on app is expected to increase manifold over the next few weeks.
The e-commerce company enables hotels to push their last-minute unsold rooms at great discounts. RoomsTonite is able to guarantee every hotel booking because of its direct connectivity with most of its hotel partners’ reservation system and other technology integrations. Since hotel rooms are perishable, hoteliers find RoomsTonite a valuable distribution channel to attract new guests, and earn additional revenue during low occupancy periods.
Suresh John, Founder and CEO of RoomsTonite, said, “We are pleased to launch India’s first mobile app for last-minute hotel room booking. With RoomsTonite, people can now book hotel rooms on the go, at attractive prices.”
Karthick Prabu, Chief Product Officer of RoomsTonite, added: “RoomsTonite empowers hotels to automate the sales process down to the last room. We are adding new hotels every day to the app, our stringent quality check process ensures only good hotels are listed on the app.”
USPs of RoomsTonite:
- Real-time integration with hotel’s booking system eliminates the chances of human error in the (last-minute) reservation process
- Cost-effective way for hotels to sell their unsold rooms and earn additional revenue
- Guests can book hotel rooms only for today and tomorrow, for up to three nights
- Payments in the app are handled by a secure payment gateway
- Only good quality hotels are listed on the app, at attractive prices
Link to Android app: