Zoook launched its Car air-purifier, ZMT-PURE SENSE. With the launch of Zoook ZMT-PURE SENSE car air-purifier, the company aims to become a part of the increasing dialogue around the rising levels of air pollution and how technology can help mitigate and better people’s lives. ZMT-PURE SENSE car air-purifier is priced at Rs 3499 and will be available on Amazon
The Zoook car purifier features powerful technology and HEPA air filters that captures and removes 99.50% of all particles that are 0.3 microns in size or larger. It helps ensuring cleaner, purer, and fresher air. Its advance double layer filter design removes pollutant particles, while an activated carbon filter removes formaldehyde, bad odour and other harmful substances. The aesthetically-designed, Zoook car air purifier works quickly after being plugged in, and is great for alleviating allergies and eliminating smoke smells from vehicles.
With its high 7 Cu m/hr, CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate), the Zoook ZMT-Pure sense car air purifier is an extremely energy efficient product as it goes easy on the power consumption. The most impressive feature is the soundless functioning that ensures a smooth soundless drive and the purifier features a do-it -yourself installation and filter replacement procedure.
Key features of ZMT-PURE SENSE car air-purifier
· One button operation to control multiple operations
· High Grade HEPA filter – removes PM2.5, dust and fights external particulate pollutants
· Advance double layer active carbon filter – removes VOCs, formaldehyde, cigarette smoke, bacteria, virus, toxic gases and odour
· Powerful performance with CADR of 7 Cu m/hr, can be used in all kinds of cars – small to SUVs
· Low noise and power usage – ≤ 49 dB and 12 V DC
· Enhanced purification with 360 degree HEPA filter and Anion generator
· DIY – easy to install and use, Preferred installation
@Technuter.com News Service