Singapore, September 26, 2014: Informa Telecoms & Media has announced the winners of the inaugural LTE Asia awards, which were held in an exclusive cocktail reception at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
Part of the LTE World Series, the LTE Asia conference has become a mainstay event in the region, providing the entire community with a place to meet and share ideas on the future of the industry.
The first LTE Asia Awards proved to be a great success with entries coming in from across the region, and the winners were happy to be given the accolades in front of a packed crowd.
The independently judged awards provide great prestige to the winners with the entries being judges from an impartial point of view from a number of industry analysts.
The winners of the LTE Asia 2014 Awards are:
- Best Test/Measurement LTE Product – Polystar
- Most Significant Development of a Commercial LTE Network (Operator Only) – SK Telecom
- Best LTE Core Network Product – Cisco
- Best Traffic Management Product – Gigamon
- Best LTE Roaming Product – SAP
- Best VoLTE Innovation – Samsung
- Innovation in HetNet Development – Huawei
- NFV Innovation of the Year – Mavenir Systems
The judges for the awards were:
– Ajay Sunder, Senior Director – Telecom, Frost & Sullivan
– Dimitris Mavrakis, Principal Analyst, Ovum
– Guang Yang, Senior Analyst – Wireless Operator Strategies, Strategy Analytics
– Alan Quayle, Owner, Alan Quayle Business & Service Development
– Sherrie Huang, Program Head, Asia Pacific, Analysys Mason
Sam Oakley, Events Director at Informa Telecoms & Media had this to say: “Having received a fantastic number of entries for the LTE Asia Awards, the judges were in an unenviable position of marking such high calibre submissions. The entries truly represented the growth and innovation surrounding the LTE market in the Asia Pacific region. Congratulations to all the shortlisted companies and of course to the 2014 winners!”