New Delhi, India, September 11, 2014: HP has announced two innovative additions to its multichannel customer communication management (CCM) portfolio designed to help organizations enhance the customer experience, engagement and profitability.
Traditional, transactional CCM is evolving from paper and electronic communications to mobile and social channels, requiring consistent and optimized customer experiences both online and offline. Because of this shift, customers now expect companies to interact with them in a more meaningful way.
The new solutions deliver improved design and interaction capabilities, and enable organizations to shift control of customer communications to instrumental business and marketing users:
- HP Exstream 9.0, featuring HP Exstream Design & Production, makes customer communications a key competitive differentiator, helping organizations retain existing customers, attract new customers and facilitate profitable customer interactions.
- HP Exstream Empower Editor is a new zero-footprint interface that allows HP Exstream users to facilitate interactions between consumers and remote and mobile front-office workers.
Richard Marr, Regional Director, Asia Pacific and Japan, Exstream, HP, said, “Today’s consumers demand relevant communications delivered where and when they wish to receive it. HP is providing businesses with the tools necessary to create a personalized customer experience, across multiple communications channels, to enhance relationships and deliver better business outcomes.”
Strategic, consistent electronic communication
HP Exstream Design & Production 9.0 builds upon HP Exstream’s strength in delivering consistent control of communication content and messages across print and digital channels. Organizations will be better positioned to address dynamic electronic communication requirements and deliver on their mobile device communication strategies. New features include:
- Multichannel support and responsive design capabilities that enable companies to design and develop communications for mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
- Updated user interface that provides a consistent style and appearance across core products like Designer, Design Manager and LiveEditor.
- Enhanced document creation capabilities that enable the production of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 level AA compliant PDF-based communications for consumers who are visually impaired.
Simple and intuitive editing for business users
HP Exstream Empower Editor enables organizations to provide front-office business users with a browser-based editor to meet their needs for controlling interactive communications. This product delivers several key capabilities, including:
- Thin client solution reduces costs by cutting down the need for IT deployment and maintenance.
- Fresh, intuitive interface that provides users both inside and outside the business with the capability to personalize communications while maintaining consistent branding and meeting compliance requirements.
- Operation in a standard web browser without additional download or install needs, which helps users personalize communications in a controlled environment.
- Enhanced response to user input in order to automatically populate communications with approved content.
- Interactive design capabilities in the HP Exstream 9.0 design and production environment let users design HP Empower communications.
HP Exstream Design & Production 9.0 and HP Exstream Empower Editor are now available.