- The Finance Minister’s vision to evaluate the use block chain technology while clarifying Govt. of India’s stand on cryptocurrency is a great example of not throwing the baby out with the bath water.
- We welcome the announcement for NITI Aayog to initiate a national programme on Artificial Intelligence. AMD being a primary provider in this area hopes to partner actively with the policy making body to bring world class standards to India.
- The announcement on setting up of Centers of excellence for Artificial Intelligence is welcomed as this provides a consolidation of knowledge and a strong knowledge base that can be leveraged by the country.
- We hope that by the active use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, the “Operation Greens” to address price fluctuations in potato, tomato & onion are aided to provide forward thinking and better predictability to the farmers and consumers alike.
- The Ekalavya Residential Schools should be modelled around technology strongly as it can play a significant role in leap-frogging the tribal children to bridge the gap they face today.
- The proposal to roll out e-assessment is a welcome technology move and shows that we are truly moving towards a Digital India.
- The additional focus being brought in a big way to the MSME sector paves the way for rapid adoption of technology which was badly needed for this sector.
@Technuter.com News Service