Today Samsung has launched its tablet “Galaxy Tab S”. Every consumer wants to look extra features for buy new gadgets. Here we are giving you details on extra features in today launched tablet Galaxy Tab S.
The Galaxy Tab S is made for entertainment and comes packed with a variety of content including:
Galaxy Gifts: Samsung has teamed up with the world’s leading mobile content and service providers to offer its Galaxy Tab S users the ultimate entertainment experience through premium content and services across a wide range of industries.
- Leading the content offering is MyPlex with a pack of 100 free HD movies exclusively for the Tab S. Keeping in mind the extraordinary display of the Tab S, MyPlex has on offer the latest Hollywood blockbusters to choose from.
- Magzter has created a special bouquet of 21 leading Indian magazines with a 3 month subscription for Tab S users.
- With Samsung’s strategic partnership with Marvel, Galaxy Tab S users will be able to access over 15,000 Marvel Comics through 3 months of unlimited free membership to Marvel’s “Marvel Unlimited” app.
- Kindle for Samsung: Exclusively for Samsung customers, and customized for the Galaxy Tab S, users will receive a free book every month through Samsung Book Deals, plus the ultimate e-reading experience with access to a vast selection of e-books in the Kindle store.
- Samsung has also partnered with Google Play, Google’s online digital entertainment store offering apps, games, music, movies, books and magazines. To get Galaxy Tab S users started, Samsung and Google Play are offering several gifts: access to a range of movie and entertainment content, including the Warner Bros. Academy Award winning movie “Gravity” as well as a variety of books and magazines from top publishers through the “My Library” widget.
The Galaxy Experience – Productivity Features That Help You Multitask
The Galaxy Tab S delivers an unmatched selection of enhanced productivity and security features that provide users with the ability to effortlessly and safely multitask. While the Tab S has calling built in, users can also make and receive calls directly from their phone(currently supporting the Galaxy S5) to their Galaxy Tab S, anywhere at home, no matter where their phone is with the Call Forwarding feature via SideSync 3.0. The Galaxy Tab S also allows consumers to truly multitask, enabling them to surf the web, watch videos, share content and make calls simultaneously without having to worry about closing out of one to access another.
Additional useful features include a ‘Multi User Mode’ that enables up to 8 users to create their own personal optimized profile, safe and convenient access with a built-in ‘Fingerprint Scanner,’ and a specially designed ‘Kids’ Mode’ with its own dedicated interface and kid-friendly applications.
As part of its introductory offer, all Samsung Galaxy Tab S consumers will get 9 GB of free data from Reliance Communications, which can be used on 3G or 2G. In addition, consumers will also get free access to a library of more than 1000 movies through BigFlix for 3 months on the Reliance Communications connection.