Wavelink solutions focus on the mission-critical operations of business, where the benefits of improved mobile productivity can yield the most value to the organization. Features of Wavelink Avalanche include the following:
- Android remote control. Provides the capability to remotely control Android devices so IT can better troubleshoot problems and help users get the most out of their devices.
- Windows Embedded Handheld. As more device manufacturers look to adopt Windows Embedded Handheld 8.1 on their rugged devices, Wavelink Avalanche is ready to support them and keep workers productive. Wavelink Avalanche is the only solution to provide user targeting to bulk-enrolled devices.
- One-click app wrapping. With wrapping success rates above 90 percent, Wavelink Avalanche can not only wrap apps quickly and easily, but it can wrap more apps than any other solution.
- iOS Device Enrollment Program support. Wavelink Avalanche is designed to work with Apple’s Device Enrollment Program, enabling Wavelink enterprises to register iOS devices with their preferred profile installed. This creates a ready, secure device with every necessary app installed so the end-user can unbox, power on and use immediately.
- Certificate management with auto-renew. Not only can Wavelink Avalanche install certificates on mobile devices to provide access to critical systems but, with this update, Avalanche will auto-renew those certificates, allowing users to set it and forget it.
- Integration with LANDESK Management Suite. Now users can combine Wavelink Avalanche’s mobile productivity with best-of-breed PC management to deliver unified support to all the devices they manage – whether PC, Mac, Android or Windows CE.
“As new devices create new opportunities, Wavelink has continually evolved its solutions to ensure customers remain competitive and efficient, even in the most challenging environments,” said Stephen Brown, director of product management for Wavelink. “Throughout this transformation, Wavelink Avalanche empowers today’s legacy and modern devices’ mobile productivity.”
To see Wavelink Avalanche’s capabilities demonstrated, please visit the Wavelink team at the National Retail Federation’s Annual Convention and EXPO, booth #1408, Jan. 11-13 in New York City.