Vivo announced that the first sale for the recently launched V11 Pro will start on midnight September 12, 2018. Consumers can purchase V11 Pro from Vivo E-store, online sales partners (Amazon, Flipkart, PayTM Mall and Snapdeal) and across all Vivo offline stores pan India.
Priced at an MOP of INR 25,990, and available in two colors – Dazzling Gold and Starry Night, the V11 Pro is available for pre-order across all offline channels and on the Vivo e-Store, Amazon, Flipkart, PayTM Mall and Snapdeal from 6th September. Consumers can still avail the pre-booking offers for orders placed before September 11 23:59 hours to enjoy the following benefits:
- Flat INR 2,000 cashback on HDFC bank Credit and Debit cards
- Flat 5% cashback with Capital First
- Flat INR 2,000 cashback if purchased from PayTM Mall
- Additional upto INR 2,000 off on exchange
- One Time Screen Replacement in case screen damage during 6 months
- No Cost EMI (Upto 12 Months on Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Bajaj Finance cards)
- Buyback Guarantee (Post 6 to 8 months of usage)
- Benefits worth INR 4,050 from Reliance Jio
- Complimentary liquid and physical damage insurance along with additional data for Vodafone-Idea customer
*terms and conditions apply
The Vivo V11 Pro is a complete package for consumers as it comes with industry first features such as In-Display Fingerprint Technology for enhanced security, new 16.28cm Super AMOLED FHD+ Halo FullView Display with a 91.27% screen-to-body ratio for immersive viewing experience, AI powered Dual Pixel Sensor camera for that picture-perfect shot and Snapdragon 660AIE processor for continuous multitasking and gaming.
©Technuter.com News Service