Sony India today announced it’s premium flagship line-up of OLED TVs aimed at redefining the future of home entertainment. With cutting-edge TV technology the new A1 series, delivers optimal brightness levels and stunning visual experience. The OLED TV pairs the brilliance of 4K clarity with brightness, colour and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) and is coupled with unique image processor and display device technologies. A1 series boasts of a unique sound technology with Acoustic Woofrs, thereby being the world’s first large screen TV producing powerful sound from the screen itself. The indigenous innovation consists of subwoofers and actuators creating an immersive sound experience. These televisions are designed with focus on the lifestyle TV concept and can light up the aesthetics of one’s home.
Sony’s BRAVIA line-up has been continuously witnessing a positive progression with premium products being introduced for the customers year after year. The introduction of the new Sony OLED defines the next leap towards modernising the TV viewing experience. It is the foremost premium offering targeted towards delivering an extraordinary experience packed with distinctive features.
OLED technology for incredible contrast and life-like colours
With over 8 million self-illuminating, individually controlled OLED pixels, the A1 series brings a significantly enriched visual experience with unprecedented black, authentic colour, blur-less image and a wide viewing angle. This level of supreme contrast reveals detail, depth and textures for a view that’s stunningly real. Sony’s unique OLED technology, enables one to explore a world that’s totally authentic and closer to reality.
Acoustic Surface revolutionizing sound technology
BRAVIA OLED’s innovations do not end with incredible picture performance. The A1 series is the world’s first1 large screen TV which can emit its great sound from the screen itself. Taking advantage of the OLED’s backlight-less structure, Sony developed a new Acoustic Surface Technology which can emanate sound directly from the screen itself. An integrated subwoofer behind the TV provides deep, powerful bass for all movie experiences. The two innovative actuators behind the TV vibrate the screen to create sound that’s truly engaging. This allows a perfect unification of picture and sound unattainable by conventional TVs.
It produces a wide sound and image synchronisation even off to the sides. Together with OLED’s exceptionally wide viewing angle, the A1 series offers unmatched visual and aural experience regardless of viewing position. The Acoustic Surface Technology lends to cutting-edge design of the A1 series by doing away with conventional speakers usually located around the TV. The result is unique stand-less form factor with no distraction from the picture.
One Slate Design
The One Slate concept is an approach that condenses the TV into a single slate, giving a natural elegance for users to experience as a work of art in and of itself. It aims to eliminate every extraneous element from the TV design, allowing users to immerse themselves more fully in the viewing experience.
One Slate mold has the OLED display technology incorporating all the different functions within the screen itself thereby eliminating the need for distinct elements like speakers, a bezel, or a stand. For the audio, the sound is incorporated into the screen using new sound technology that generates sound through vibrations in the display itself, consolidating the visual experience and the aural experience into a single slate. The TV has a sleek, natural presence in wall-mounted configurations too, and the overall structure is kept minimal with a primary display slate and a support slate on the back.
4K HDR Picture
The world of HDR has been greatly expanding with the advent of video streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime and recently with PlayStation®4 gaming. Sony’s 4K HDR provides sharpened and refined image quality with the latest detail enhancement and noise reduction technology for amazingly realistic pictures. Now more than ever before, accurate image processing is playing a crucial role in delivering dazzling picture quality.
X1 Extreme Processor
The newly developed 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme has 40% more real-time image processing than the renowned 4K Processor X1. The A1 series offers a totally new visual experience with combination of superior picture quality of OLED with X1 Extreme, the world’s first sound system in large screen TV, and its unique cutting edge form factor. The X1 Extreme precisely controls the tremendous number of pixels and extends the capability of OLED to deliver an exquisite 4K HDR picture.
Sony’s 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme has been widely acclaimed for its ability to produce lifelike picture with superb texture, depth, colour, and contrast, bringing a significant leap forward in the space of HDR. With this new TV series, Sony introduces 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme’s power to a broader audience.
Unique to Sony, a TRILUMINOS Display enriches viewing experience with a wider palette of colours and more natural shades and hues. A TRILUMINOS Display excels at reproducing reds, greens and blues – colours that are notoriously difficult for TVs to display accurately. It also displays skin tones beautifully, thanks to its extensive colour palette and precise gradation.
The technology reflects optimised and perfectly controlled controls. The precision colour mapping goes beyond conventional colour enhancement, optimising colours individually in real time. It drives the maximum performance of the display and controls the representation of every colour perfectly, for satisfyingly rich and natural results.
The new A1 series will additionally support Dolby Vision, the HDR format from Dolby Laboratories, which when paired with Sony’s unique technologies further enriches the visual experience.
Sony continues to bring excitement to customers through the enrichment of visual expression by incorporating a powerful mix of display device technologies with its own image processing technology.
A1 Series: 4K HDR OLED TV
- Features OLED as display device. Eight million self-illuminating pixels brings a significantly enriched visual experience with unprecedented black, authentic colour, blur-less image and a free viewing angle.
- The Acoustic Surface Technology lends to cutting-edge design of the A1 series by doing away with conventional speakers usually located around the TV. The result is a unique stand-less form factor with no distraction from the picture.
- Features 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme, providing the ultimate 4K HDR viewing experience by incorporating three new technologies: Object-based HDR remaster, Super Bit Mapping™ 4K HDR and Dual database processing.
- Features vibrant, expanded colour with TRILUMINOS Display, further enhanced for colour accuracy.
- Uses 4K X-Reality PRO to produce stunning detail with Sony’s unique algorithm of reality creation database for any content, such as TV broadcasts, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, Internet video and digital photos.
- One Slate Design aims to eliminate every extraneous element from the TV design, allowing users to immerse themselves more fully in the viewing experience.
- The new A1 series runs on the latest Android TV version 7.0 (Nougat) with Sony’s exclusive user interface. Sony’s Android TV lets one explore the world of movies, music, photos, games, search, apps and more. Voice Search to find content, ask questions and control the TV. With Chromecast built-in, one can easily send content from smartphone or tablet to the TV. Access of Google Play, enables manoeuvring favourable activities of a smartphone or tablet, from the TV easier.
- Voice search is a unique feature targeting the diversity of languages customers have today. The option enables one to interact with the TV in 42 languages and explore multiple choices the TV has to offer. For the Indian market-the TV recognizes English with Indian accent making it easier for customers to find answers in Hindi.
- Sony’s exclusive Content Bar provides the next generation entertainment experience, where DTH channels and Internet content are perfectly integrated into a simple user interface. One quick button helps discover everything instantly. Customers can easily browse through other channel’s contents in the content bar menu without disturbing the ongoing channel. The menu can be customized by customers by marking channels in their respective genre for easy browsing.
- With expandable memory one can connect an external USB drive “USB thumb drive / USB HDD” to your Android TV to add more space for apps and content.
- HDR compatible to receive and process the new video standard signal with higher brightness, higher contrast and more vibrant colours via Internet video services, HDMI and USB port. Supports Dolby Vision™ HDR format.
On pre-booking Sony OLED TV from 1st to 15th August, 2017 from select dealers, customer will be entitled to get a PlayStation 4.
|164 cm (65)
|4th August, 2017||Rs. 464,900|
|139 cm (55)
|4th August, 2017||Rs. 364,900|
©Technuter.com News Service