Optoma unveils LCT100 in the Indian market at Rs. 5,96,000/-. The advanced 3,000 lumen, full HD 1080p, ultra-short throw, laser projector allows consumers to watch TV programs, movies, or even play games in their own home in a more immersive way.
Gordon Wu, Assistant Vice President at Optoma APAC, said, “In India, changing lifestyles, decrease in price, and rising spending on electronics has led to an upsurge in demand for projectors, when home entertainment vertical has been growing at a slightly higher pace. Optoma is advancing into the retail channels of India, and is determined to cultivate the Indian home entertainment market. With the launch of LCT100, we provide a great visual enhancement in the bargain for home theatre enthusiasts. Equipped with solid-state laser-phosphor light source, LCT100 brings longer life expectancy of up to 20,000 hours; its features of ultra-short throw and versatile integration also fulfill the needs for those who have small to medium-sized home entertainment space.” Gordon Wu continued.
Key Features – Optoma LCT100
- Laser Technology – A solid-state laser-phosphor light engine with 3,000 lumens brightness and longer life expectancy of up to 20,000 hours
- Ultra-Short Throw – Can project an impressive 100″ image only 30cm away from a flat surface or screen
- PureMotion Technology – Use sophisticated frame-interpolation technology, advanced motion control processing to eliminate motion blurring or image judder even in high-speed action sequences
- Easy set-up and operation –Support MHL, HDcast Pro, and a flexible I/O
- Integrated 10W speakers for powerful sound
©Technuter.com News Service