Opera, the developer of the popular Opera Mini browser is announcing today that Opera Touch, the award-winning mobile browser launched in April on Android, is now available for iPhone. It combines the high-end technology of Opera with impactful aesthetics to address the high standards and needs of iPhone users. Opera Touch for iOS will be available for download on from the App Store starting on Oct. 1. The Android version can be downloaded from the Google Play store.
Maciej Kocemba, Opera Touch Product Manager, said, “We are releasing Opera Touch just in time with Apple’s new iPhone XS, XS Max and XR because we believe that our browser is the perfect one to make these new devices really shine. Today’s new phones have big, beautiful displays, but conventional browsers are yet to adapt to this development. Our product is aimed at people who want to fully appreciate their iPhones.”
Opera Touch is packed with features and design solutions that make using the browser a pleasant and efficient experience.
- Fast access to search: the browser starts directly in search mode so you can find things faster
- Designed for one-handed, easy web browsing with key browser elements at the bottom
- End-to-end encrypted Flow connects multiple devices and sends images, notes, links and videos between them
- Instant Search with text and, QR/barcode search features
- Access to tabs from the Opera desktop browser on the iPhone browsers home screen
- The browser adapts to you: Your top sites will automatically be added to the browser’s home screen
- Built-in ad blocker with cryptojacking protection
©Technuter.com News Service