OnePlus has announced its exchange and buyback programs for older smartphones. For it, OnePlus is tying up with ReGlobe, an enterprise at the forefront of product end-of-life management in association with Amazon India for exchange and buyback programs of older smartphones for a brand-new OnePlus device.
How does one avail the offer?
1. Just choose from a range of OnePlus smartphones from Amazon (OnePlus One, OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X) and purchase the device.
2. Once you place an order, make a note of the Order ID.
3. Head back to purchased mobile page on Amazon and click on the “Mobile Buyback” scheme. Once you agree with the T&Cs, click on “I AGREE” to be redirected to the ReGlobe page.
4. Enter the details of the smartphone you are exchanging and input your newly purchased OnePlus smartphone ORDER ID from Amazon.
5. Check Area Serviceability, Price and Buyback availability on your old smartphone.
6. Enter your contact information and await a call from ReGlobe to agree on a mutually convenient pick-up time.
7. Schedule the pick-up and get cash back on the spot.
Under this scheme, consumers can avail up to Rs. 16,000 off on exchange of their older smartphones. Take a sneak peek at the terms and conditions and find out the eligibility criteria for the buyback scheme.
@ Technuter.com News Service