NortonLifeLock launched Norton 360, its comprehensive all-in-one protective solution for consumers’ connected devices and online information. Consumers’ online identities and personal information are becoming more valuable than ever with more than a billion adults across 16 countries being the victims of cyber-crime, 800 million in the last year alone. Cyber threats are becoming extremely layered and complicated which increases the need for consumers to combat and protect against these threats. The robust new offering, Norton 360 includes Norton’s award-winning anti-malware, spam and phishing, and increased cloud technologies to help safeguard consumers’ devices and information as they bank, shop and post online, even when connecting on public Wi-Fi.
Norton 360 is one of the first-of-its-kind consumer cyber safety protection available in India. It builds upon the proven track record of Norton Security device protection to integrate Norton Secure VPN, PC SafeCam feature, and up to 100 GB of PC cloud storage in a single comprehensive solution.
The local availability of Norton 360 coincides with the release of findings from the India Digital Wellness Report commissioned by Norton LifeLock3. These new insights revealed that convenience and time-saving are the top motivators for making online transactions, as consumers surveyed make the maximum online financial transactions for shopping (91%) closely followed by bill payments (88%). City-based millennials engage in more financial transactions online (98%) than any other generation surveyed, closely followed by Gen X (97%) and Gen Z (94%). Consumers in tier 2 cities were found to be taking the most advantage of online transactions and they are ahead of consumers in metros and tier 1 cites when it comes to shopping, wallet transfers and booking tickets.
Ritesh Chopra, Country Director, NortonLifeLock, India, said, “We consider privacy to be one of the defining issues of our time, and there has never been a greater need for an organisation to step forward and help consumers navigate this complex and rapidly evolving landscape. With the launch of Norton 360, we believe NortonLifeLock can offer Indians the comprehensive protection and peace of mind that their personal data deserves whether they are at home or on the move. We are committed to helping to protect consumers’ information, devices, and families, and are continuing to invest in the development of products that will help defend Indians digital freedom.”
Norton 360 Features:
- Integrated Secure VPN: Offers bank-grade encryption to help protect the information sent to and from your devices.
- Increased Cloud Backup4: Up to 100 GB5 of cloud storage to store and protect important files and documents as a preventative measure to data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.
- PC SafeCam: Alerts you to detected attempts to access your webcam and helps block those who are not authorised to access it.
- Device Security: Protection for multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, smartphones, or tablets against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware, and other online threats.
- Parental Controls6: Helps children safely explore the Internet (available with Deluxe and Premium tiers).
- Online Threat Protection: Advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when online.
- Smart Firewall: Helps protect your device and data from malicious attacks and intrusive eyes by monitoring and blocking suspicious network traffic.
- Password Manager: Stores usernames and passwords, generates strong passwords for new logins and password updates, and synchronises across multiple browsers, computers, and devices.
- 100% Virus Protection Promise7: Norton LifeLock experts are available to help keep devices virus-free, or money will be refunded.
Pricing and availability
Norton 360 is now available in Standard, Deluxe, and Premium as annual subscription and is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android or iOS devices. Pricing starts from MSRP INR 2,099/year in India.