New Delhi, India, July 28, 2015: Motorola launches its Moto G (3rd Gen) smartphone. Priced at Rs. 11,999 for 8 GB storage with 1GB RAM and Rs. 12,999 for 16GB storage with 2GB RAM, the Moto G (3rd Gen) will be available exclusively on Flipkart with multiple launch offers starting midnight today and lasting until 2nd August, 2015.
It runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with quad-core CPU and 4G LTE. It comes with advanced water-resistance technology so it stays safe from splashes or accidental drops in the water. It keeps things real with a 13-megapixel camera that takes true-to-life photos in any light. It’s quick, sharp and dependable – with 4G LTE speed, an expansive 5-inch HD display and a battery that can keep up with you throughout the day. It runs on the latest version of Android Lollipop and now has software enhancements, like Moto Assist, Moto Actions and Moto Display that are designed to make your life easier. And you can customise the new Moto G with 10 different Motorola Shells and 5 flip shells available in a variety of colours and materials to complement your personal style. Battery in this smartphone is 2470 mAh.
Below is a table of the launch offers:-
- 33% off on total bill value on Myntra
- Flipkart fashion e-gift voucher of INR 500 with a minimum purchase of Rs. 1000
- 100% cashback to 100 lucky customers
- 100 lucky customers to get the Moto 360 watch @ INR 1/-
- Double data offer for 6 months from Airtel in 4G circles, 2 months offer in non-4G circles
- Free Wynk Plus subscription for 6 months in 4G circles, 2 months offer in non-4G circles
© Technuter.com News Service