Bangalore, India, November 4, 2014: Microsoft is hosting TechEd, its largest annual technology conference, November 5-6, The Lalit Ashok, Bangalore. TechEd is Microsoft’s premier technology conference and is expected to bring together over 2000 developers, technology enthusiasts and IT professionals, providing them with opportunities to learn about and explore productivity and endless possibilities in the cloud.
TechEd will be addressed by speakers and experts from Microsoft, its partners and leading research, consulting and academic institutions. The topics will address trends and developments in Cloud technologies like Azure, datacenters, SQL server, Internet of Things (IoT) among others.
In addition there will be a number of special sessions on Microsoft’s Women in Tech initiative and an exclusive CIO roundtable. There will also be an extensive Tech Expo that will showcase the latest solutions from Microsoft and Partners.
The speaking tracks at the conference include:
- Cloud media solutions
- Mobile Services – Deep Dive
- How to become a Data Scientist using Machine Learning
- Cross Platform App Development
- Architecting Real-word Internet of Things
- Architecting Open source solutions on Azure
TechEd is a unique conference for attendees to learn by way of – technical sessions, hands-on experiences, instructor-led labs, certification testing and the TechExpo featuring Microsoft product teams and partners.
Highlights of TechEd 2014:
1. 110 speakers , 9 technical tracks, 80 sessions
2. Internet of Things (IOT) makes its debut
- Brings you up-close with great scenarios that are real and operational. Get a better understanding of what Microsoft has to offer in the IOT area
- Get the full story of how you can benefit from the cloud and how Microsoft provides open, flexible and cost-friendly offerings in the area of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
4.‘Women in Tech’ Track
5. Exclusive CIO roundtable
6. Hashtag #TechEdIndia
© Technuter.com News Service