New Delhi, India, November 24, 2014: Mi India, one of India’s fastest growing mobile Internet company, announced today the launch of its 5.5-inch smartphone, Redmi Note, a dual SIM 3G variant. The launch of the 5.5-inch Redmi Note is another step of Mi India’s commitment to Mi fans in India. It offers unparalleled performance with a larger screen at price of Rs. 8,999/-.
3G version of Redmi Note will be sold through Mi India’s e-commerce partner, Flipkart, at the link www.flipkart.com/Mi.
Registration for the 3G version of Redmi Note will begin on Flipkart on November 25, 2014 at 6pm, with the sale starting at 2pm on December 2, 2014.
Redmi Note specifications:
• 5.5” HD IPS display
• Corning Gorilla Glass 3
• 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor
• 3100 mAh lithium-polymer battery
• 2GB RAM, 8GB internal flash memory with external microSD slot that supports up to 32GB
• Dual SIM – WCDMA slot for 3G data and GSM slot for 2G
• 13MP rear camera with ƒ/2.2 aperture that supports 1080p video recording, and a 5MP front camera