New Delhi, India, August 05, 2014: Lifesize, a division of Logitech has announced the global availability of Lifesize Cloud, the perfect blend of software, hardware, service and UX that provides a connected experience to anyone using smartphones, tablets, laptops and especially conference rooms. Lifesize has tied-up with IBM to drive its Lifesize Cloud initiative with the help of IBM’s SoftLayer cloud infrastructure. Lifesize Cloud had launched on May 21, 2014 in North America and the European Union.
Lifesize Cloud is now available for purchase through the company’s network of channel partners in over 100 countries worldwide. Lifesize distributors in India are Redington India, Ingram Micro and Green Source.
Lifesize Cloud is a new way to collaborate and connect employees. Unlike competitive offerings, including costly traditional on-premise video solutions, free consumer applications, and “meet-me” Web and video services, Lifesize Cloud enables natural communication instantly or scheduled and is purpose-built for organizations of all sizes to implement an affordable, simple and scalable video conferencing solution with little to no need for IT involvement.
Gagan Verma, Regional Director, India and SAARC regionof Lifesize, said, “We’re pleased to bring Lifesize Cloud to businesses of all sizes worldwide. Since we announced the video conferencing solution two months ago, the demand for our differentiated offering of the collaboration experience has skyrocketed. Understandably, there is a real need for video communications that is simple to use on any device and encourages natural conversation instantly or scheduled. The immediate interest for Lifesize Cloud made the decision to extend this solution to our global customer base an easy one.”
Key features of Lifesize Cloud include:
- A connected experience on any device, especially the meeting room
- Choose your own device: works seamlessly with smartphones, laptops, tablets and telephones through the Lifesize Cloud app
- Lifesize Icon room video system works right out of the box: simply connect to the network and log in with your credentials
- Anyone, anywhere: Lifesize Cloud offers unlimited guest capability to connect with individuals outside of your organization
- One tool for all the ways people communicate
- Shared internal company directory: the directory auto-populates instantly on every device you use
- Fully loaded features: click to call, check presence status, connect instantly or in scheduled calls, have single and group calls, share presentations
- Works with what customers have today
- Fully interoperable: have up to 25-way calls in HD video or audio for every user and virtual meeting, admins no longer need to manage scarce multiparty bridging ports
- Simple to buy, easy to manage
- Flexible subscription plan for all sizes of teams and budgets: invite new users to a Web login to scale instantly
Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Lifesize Craig Malloy said, “The demand for video communication in business is skyrocketing, driven primarily by free, consumer-focused applications. As a result, users now expect to have the same simple experience in the office, connected across laptops and mobile devices.Lifesize delivers a way to completely, cost effectively and efficiently enable every person in your company with the highest quality video collaboration. We are able to do this because wehavespent the last 11years building an innovative product portfolio with all of the pieces necessary for this vision to come to life.”
- Annual subscription plans start as low as $25 per user per month
- International price lists can be obtained through a Lifesize channel partner
- Lifesize Cloud is globally available as of July 10, 2014
- Sold through Lifesize Worldwide Partner Network
- Fully featured, free 14-day trial available on www.lifesize.com