Mumbai, India, June 19, 2015: LG Electronics India has launched it’s Smartphone, LG G4, in India at Rs. 51,000. LG G4 will be launched with Dual-SIM feature along with 4G LTE that shall support all 4G networks in India. This smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Screen size of smartphone is 5.5-inch with Quad HD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440, 538ppi). This device runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Processor with X10 LTE. Back camera is Rear 16MP with F1.8 Aperture and front camera is 8MP with F2.0 Aperture. This smartphone is powered by 3,000mAh battery, which is removable.
Soon Kwon, Managing Director of LG India said, “We are really proud to bring the LG G4 to India. With this smartphone, we are living up to our promise of Innovation for a Better Life. This is a fashionable, premium smartphone that is more focused on delivering a balanced user experience. With the G4, we are giving users a truly human centric device that combines the analog sensibilities with technologies that deliver real world performance. The G4 is by far the most ambitious phone from LG.”
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Processor with X10 LTE
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440, 538ppi)
- Memory: 32GB eMMC ROM, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM / microSD slot
- Camera: Rear 16MP with F1.8 Aperture / OIS 2.0 / Front 8MP with F2.0 Aperture
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Size: 148.9 x 76.1 x 6.3 – 9.8 mm
- Weight: 155g
- Network: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.1LE / NFC / USB 2.0
- Colors: [Ceramic] Metallic Gray / Ceramic White / Shiny Gold / [Genuine Leather] Black / Brown / Red / Sky Blue / Beige / Yellow
- Other: Manual Mode / Gesture Interval Shot / Quick Shot
© Technuter.com News Service