New Delhi, India, October 15, 2015: Lenovo has launched three new consumer devices – PHAB Plus, YOGA Tab 3 and TAB2 A7-20 for the Indian market ahead of the festive season.Each device is superbly designed to meet specific user requirements that offer customers enviable mobility, best in class features and affordability. Based on India-specific consumer requirements and usage patterns,Lenovo has built these models ground up to enhance the end-user experience through devices that offer three distinctive USPs to the connected generation:
- The PHAB Plus is conceptualized with the idea that consumers are increasingly using their device for data consumption and it’s no surprise that voice-calling ranks 5th in the order of smartphone usage. The productoffers the best of both worlds with the perfect blend of a Smartphone and a Tablet, customized for a one-handed use operation with an immersive gaming and multimedia experience.The PHAB Plus is designed to perform all the functions of data, movies, emails, apart from just voice to give users the experience they were looking for and with this device
- The YOGA Tab 3 is the ultimate portable entertainment companion, with a resilient 20 hour battery life, sporting Lenovo’s AnyPen technology to take notes with any conductive object, taking convenience to a whole new level
- The extremely versatile TAB2 A7-20, is an entry level Wifi devicedesigned for optimal mobility while packing a performance punch. This product isthe ideal choice owing to its large screen in a fully featured tablet, without compromising on its slim and light designand affordability and truly redefines first time tablet usage. The TAB2 A7-20 is the predecessor of A7-10that sold 20000 unitsand is a big hit in the enterprise segment).
Addressing the media and bloggers at the unveiling of these devices, Rohit Midha, Director, Tablet Business Unit, Lenovo India said, “Lenovo continues to stretch the boundaries of technology innovation with its commitment to user-inspired design, aesthetics and performance. With millennials accessing the Internet and using entertainment mostly on their hand held devices, the range that you see today paves the way for the future.
Lenovo has tied up with Snapdeal and Amazon in India through exclusive partnerships to launch the Tab 2 A7-20and PHAB Plus respectively.
Lenovo PHAB Plus: combining the best features of a Smartphone and a Tablet
PHAB Plus provides portability, entertainment and performance in a one device. With stunning looks, it has an acclaimed unibody designand is available in silver and grey colours. As a smartphone, the PHAB Plus addresses consumers’ 24/7 connectivity needs with its Dual SIM and 4G LTE fast connectivity, ensuring a reliable and fast connection. It comes witha2GB RAM and 32GB storage that makes it the ultimate entertainment device. It also has a6.8 inch Full HD display screen with In-Plane Switching technology which provides an ultra-wide viewing experience. Perfectly optimized for single handed-usability, the user interface has several shortcut features which makeit more comfortable to hold and use. It sports a 13MP primary (rear) camera with five advanced lenses and a 5MP front camera that produces the sharpest images, even in low light conditions. Further, it houses a built-in Dolby ATMOS 3D Audio soundbox at the back of the devicethat produces a sensation of movement and overhead sound to bring the story alive.
Lenovo YOGA Tab 3: flexible fit for today’s consumer
Designed as the ultimate video tablet, the YOGA Tab 3 offers the best-in-class multimedia experience while retaining its signature multimode design. It represents the epitome of entertainment for users on the go and at home alike, realizing a whole new level of visual and auditory experience. Offering 20 hours battery life with Dolby Atmos sound and super-fast 4G-LTE connectivity, it allows greater flexibility to access 3G and 4G for on-demand content anytime and anywhere. Providing an immersive sound and a crisp HD screen,watching movies and playing games is pure delight on the YOGA Tab 3. It has a 180° rotating camera for users to take awesome selfies and pictures at cool angles and unique perspectives. Built-in gesture control also makes capturing the perfect shot easier than ever before. With a convenient kickstand for multimode use, the YOGA Tab 3 is the ultimate portable entertainment companion. What’s more, it comes with Lenovo’s AnyPen technology, which gives the flexibility to use a pencil, a stick or even a fork—as a stylus.
Lenovo TAB2 A7-20: the slimmest tablet befitting the pocket
The TAB2 A7-20 blends design and craftsmanship to bring the slimmest and lightest tablet ever at a thinness of 8.9 mm and weight of just 269 grams. It supports4GLTE connectivity for ultra-fast mobile data (optional) and fast Wifi for stable connections over larger distances. Coupled with a convenient user-interface, it feels weightless and is designed for those who want to be productive and connected on the go. What’s different is that it is developed with a built-in Lenovo DOit Apps that enhances the device performance and makes the sharing of data much easier. It sports a 7 inch display that provides amazing audio and video clarity. It doubles up as a robust infotainment device for the youth, particularly students who can use it for an interactive learning experience and also as an entertainment device. At an attractive price proposition, it offers first time tablet buyers, family and enterprise owners, uncompromised performance.
Pricing and availability:
- YOGA Tab 3
- Availability: Late October
- End user price: INR 16,999
- Lenovo TAB2 A7-20
- Availability: exclusively available on com and Snapdeal.com.
- End user price INR 5,700
- PHAB Plus
- Availability: exclusively available on In and in all Croma and Reliance outlets
- End user price INR 20,990.
© Technuter.com News Service