Mumbai, India, June 19, 2014: Lenovo, a leading PC player in India, today took the era of ‘thin and light’ computing to the next level of transformation with its brand new portfolio of sleek PCs. The high-performance range includes multi-mode laptops – Yoga 2 and Flex 2, everyday and mainstream laptops- G40/G50 and Z50, and an entry level All-In-One (AIO) with space saving design –C260. This one-stop range strikes the perfect balance between performance, colorful design, and affordability; and is sure to keep users entertained and make impressions wherever they go.
Shailendra Katyal, Director- HSB (Home and Small Business), Lenovo India said, “Lenovo has always been ahead of the technology curve and captivated users with products that truly stand apart. We are pioneering entirely new categories with Table PCs and AIOs, continuing our leadership in multi-modes and also making great inroads this year in the Tablet and Smartphone category. Winning global accolades in some of the world’s largest innovation platforms is aproof pointof our technology prowess. The journey so far has been incredible. We are confident of achieving our goal to become a PC Plus leader as well as one of the most respected technology companies in the world.”
Lenovo’s product line-up this year is exceptionally strong aimed at breaking clutter in the crowded PC market. The key multi-modes include Yoga 2, from the award winning Yoga series; and Flex 2offering budget-friendly computing with longer battery life for the user who is on the go. Lenovo Flex 2had been designed with the belief that a notebook can’t just be a mere notebook, it has to be more. Owing to its ability to flip around 300 degrees this notebook is also a very handy tablet. It’s not just a gadget you work on but a gadget you can play with too. Both Yoga 2 and Flex 2 are multi-mode, highly flexible, superbly-designed machines that are the perfect collaboration of exquisite design and great functionality.
- Lenovo Yoga 2 convertible ultrabook: Yoga 2 brings affordable multimode computing into reach. The budget-friendly Yoga 2’s 10-point multi-touch display flips back 360 degrees to offer four different usage modes — Laptop, Tablet, Stand, and Tent.EUP: Starts from INR 59990 (all inclusive)
- Lenovo Flex 2 (14 inch): Budget-friendly multimode computing is here at last in the Lenovo Flex 2 (14 inch), a 14” dual-mode laptop with a touchscreen that flips 300 degrees from laptop to stand mode.The laptop has backlit keyboard and comes in graphite grey colour. EUP: Starts from 41,990 (all inclusive)
- Lenovo G40/G50:A thin and light laptop with GIGALAN support, Lenovo G50 laptop PC combines a slim design with a comprehensive set of features, including a DVD drive and great performance from its AMD processor.It has integrated Dolby advanced audio and comes in Ebony black and silver options.EUP: Starts from INR 22990 (all inclusive)
- Lenovo Z50: A multimedia notebook offering a good balance between features & performance. The 15.6″ HD display notebook features an AccuType keyboard that boasts a modern look and feel with flatter, slightly curved keys that enhance comfort while increasing typing accuracy. Equipped with Dolby advanced audio, the notebook comes in silver and white options. EUP: Starts from INR 39990 (all inclusive)
- Lenovo C260: The 19.5” all-in-one C360 is ideal for the whole family. Sleek and responsive, it’s great for home entertainment and is very affordable. With Lenovo Assistant managing files is easy, while upgrading storage or memory is tool-free. Available with touchscreen. EUP: INR Starts from 28,490 (all inclusive).
The new range is available at all Lenovo Exclusive stores, Multi-brand outlets, Large Format Retail stores and thedostore.com.