iRobot has announced the upcoming launch of the Roomba e5 Robot Vacuum. The Wi-Fi Connected Roomba e5 is packed with innovative technologies that work together for a clean home everyday, and provides improved pick-up performance for consumers at a more accessible price. Roomba e5 will be available through the official distributors of iRobot products in India, Puresight Systems Pvt Ltd.
Key features of the Roomba e5 Robot Vacuum include:
- Power-Lifting Suctionwith 5× the air power for cleaner floors, and a High-Efficiency Filter to clean dirt and pet hair visible or hidden from human eye
- Premium 3-Stage Cleaning systemthat uses Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes and Power-Lifting Suction to pull in embedded dirt and debris
- Edge-Sweeping Brush, specifically designed to sweep debris away from edges and corners and into the robot’s cleaning path
- A full suite of Intelligent Sensors that make more than 60 decisions per second to intelligently navigate the home and clean under and around furniture
- Dirt DetectSensors alert the Roomba e5 robot vacuum to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt such as high traffic zones of the home
- Washable Dust Bin – simply rinse away dirt or debris left behind in the dust bin
- The Roomba e5 robot automatically docks and rechargesafter cleaning so that it’s always ready to go
The Roomba e5 is optimised with powerful pick-up technology that easily enables clean floors, every day. It starts with the premium 3-Stage Cleaning system that uses Dual Multi-Surface Rubber brushes, Power-Lifting suction with 5× the air power*, and a high-efficiency filter to clean the dirt and pet hair you see – and the dust you don’t. The specially designed Edge-Sweeping brush focuses on dirt that accumulates around edges and corners. Smart navigation and Dirt Detect™ technology work together to cover your entire floor and focus on the areas that need it most. The Roomba e5 robot automatically docks and recharges after cleaning so that it’s always ready to go.
Additionally, Roomba e5’s Wi-Fi-Connectivity means that scheduling cleanings on the go has never been easier via the iRobot HOME app.
Amazon Alexa and IFTTT Compatible: Roomba e5 is compatible with Amazon’s Alexa home assistant to be voice-controlled from anywhere inside the home. It can also be manually programmed with web-based service IFTTT (If This, Then That) which enables its users to develop conditional statements such as “Make Roomba start cleaning after I switch off the TV” with all platforms, services, and products supported by IFTTT.
With over 25 years of robotics expertise and continuous innovation, iRobot offers a line-up of robotic vacuuming and mopping solutions for every pocket.
In India, Roomba e5 will be available at a launch price of Rs. 41,900.
Roomba e5 is backed with 2 years of warranty on the robot vacuum and 1 year on the battery, provided by Puresight Systems Pvt Ltd. In India, the iRobot Roomba e5 can be purchased from iRobot’s exclusive showrooms across Bengaluru and Chennai, or from the iRobot India website – https://irobot.in.
©Technuter.com News Service