Infosys announced it has unveiled the Infosys DevOps Platform, an enterprise class integrated Open Source DevOps platform, that helps organizations accelerate their Agile and DevOps transformation journey.
U.B. Pravin Rao, Chief Operating Officer, Infosys said, “Enterprises pursuing digital transformation require Agile and DevOps at scale to rapidly adopt new technologies, transform legacy systems and respond swiftly to new requirements. With Infosys DevOps Platform, our clients have achieved reduction of build and deployment cycle times by up to 50 percent, near zero environment issues, and improved application quality. With this Open Source platform, clients can innovate faster with the open source community and mutually benefit from the shared experiences.”
Infosys DevOps Platform enables enterprises to:
- Rapidly onboard applications on Agile and DevOps through a self-service model. With 2000+ prebuilt scripts and 150+ DevOps pipelines, enterprises can quickly scale through continuous integration, testing and delivery, thus reducing application onboarding from months to days.
- Accelerate application delivery across enterprise portfolios with a tool agnostic approach, through pre-configured pipelines across 25+ technologies & 70+ tools in all major areas – including COTS, Big Data, Legacy, Mobile, Custom Software and Cloud Technologies.
- Drive a script-less automation first culture that enables teams to promote any artifact through its lifecycle, right from development to production, with an assurance to achieve continuous deployment when necessary.
- Provide real-time visibility through cognitive insights on processes and code across value streams facilitating effective decision making across stakeholders. This helps business teams quickly relay the end-user feedback on the applications and services.
- Ensure governance and data privacy through role based DevOps workflows and encrypted jobs as well as security integrations that help uncover vulnerabilities early in the development lifecycle.
Mike Owen, Future Practices and Technology Leader, Spark Telecom, New Zealand, said, “Spark has embarked on a massive transformation program over the last few years. One area of focus has been how to improve the delivery of code from development to production. We have achieved that with Infosys DevOps Platform, which has reduced the new application onboarding time from months to days, apart from the reduction in number of human error based mistakes due to programmatic deployment.”
Hansa Iyengar, Senior Analyst, Ovum, said, “Agile & DevOps are prerequisites for digital transformation. Scaling digital requires being able to scale Agile & DevOps as well, and this is not without challenges. Infosys’ Open Source-based DevOps platform democratizes innovation and co-creation across the value chain and provides an integrated, enterprise class solution that effectively addresses the challenges that businesses face as they transform into Digital Enterprises.”
For more information on Infosys DevOps platform, please visit: www.infosys.com/devops
To download the Open Source Software version of the Infosys DevOps Platform, please visit: https://github.com/Infosys/openIDP
©Technuter.com News Service