New Delhi, India, May 4, 2015: iBall has launched its first Intel Processor tablet with Android OS – iBall Slide 3G-i80. The product shall be available across India at all leading retail stores shortly. It is available at Rs 10,499 only.
With the perfect amalgamation of style and functionality, 3G i80 takes computing at a new level. Key highlight includes:
– The Tablet with its exclusive textured design on back cover scores full in its appearances.
– Intel Atom Processor Z3735F (2M Cache, up to 1.83 GHz) with 4 cores and 4 threads and Intel® 64 that offers 64 bit computing
– Built-in 3G SIM Tablet guarantees a whole new experience/ performance to its users.
– The 8-inch Tablet houses a brilliant Full-Capacitive Multi-Touch display, with 1280 x 800 pixels & the superior IPS screen with HD resolution for Video, Games and reading.
– iBall Slide 3G i80 sports a 5MP AF rear Camera and 2MP front facing best suited for capturing selfies and video chatting.
– It also offers optimum amount of storage with 16GB built-in, which is further expandable up to 32 GB via the Micro SD card. It has 1GB RAM built-in.
– Designed with battery longevity in mind, 4400 mAh is one metric that truly affects the aspects of 3G i80 functionality.
– HDMI port allows connecting the Tablet to projector and TV for presentations, watching movies and videos.
It has wide connectivity options, which include – Wi-Fi, Micro USB Port, Micro HDMI port, Bluetooth, USB OTG Function and Voice Calling.
iBall Slide 3G i80 supports several multimedia features, which includes wirelessly sharing the content of the Tablet on TV via Cast Screen and creating multiple users and profiles that enables you to customize as per needs and requirements as well as have options to restrict access to applications. Preloaded with 19 Indian Languages, it enables the users to overcome regional barriers and perform manifold tasks in their own preferred language including several regional languages.
Highlighting Intel’s association with iBall, Amit Gupta, Director Business Development, Intel South Asia , said, “ We would like to congratulate iBall on the launch of its new Intel Processor powered tablet. The new iBall tablet powered by the Intel Atom Processors will not only provide an ideal balance of performance and battery life but will also deliver a great value for money proposition to its users.”
Commenting on the launch of the first Intel Processor based with Android OS iBall Slide 3G i80 Mr. Sandeep Parasrampuria (Director, iBall) says, “We take pride in presenting our first Android based Tablet on Intel platform. Intel is undisputedly most powerful processor and its X86 architecture makes it stand apart. We are sure iBall 3G-i80 with Intel processor and power packed with very exciting specifications will be well liked by every user. It will surely deliver terrific performance.”