Huawei at the India Mobile Congress 2019, demonstrated the potential power of a 5G enabled future with live 5G use-case applications. Huawei along with key partners showcased a variety of 5G-enabled applications not just in the telecommunications sector but beyond in vertical industries, with new applications in 5G + safe city, 5G + smart city, 5G + virtual reality (VR), 5G + airport (boarding gate) and 5G + education (smart classroom).
Empowering the operators with an all-powerful network, enabling industrial digitization and enhancing consumer experience and are the main goals of Huawei’s 5G deployment.
Innovative and Inclusive 5G for India
Huawei at IMC showcases a deep-dive into end-to-end 5G Ecosystem with networks featuring both front-haul and back-haul best solutions in 5G All Scenario Network that is Powerful, Compact and Green, while also enabling Re-use of existing Investments to Build Best 5G. These powerful features enable the current network investment to be successfully used for future 5G ready network Gbps microwave solutions also enable taking connectivity in areas where fiber is a challenge.
Boosting IT and AI backed computing capabilities for 5G Networks, Huawei Intelligent Computing’s Atlas AI platform is full stack AI solution which is comprising of a rich array of product form factors enabling all-scenario AI infrastructure solutions for device-edge-cloud. It is widely applied in scenarios such as safe city, smart transportation, smart healthcare, and AI inference.
5G Accelerates Digital India
Huawei Enterprise solutions features a host of 5G enabled solutions for Smart City + Transportation + Education
- 5G + Smart City 2.0: Re-envisioning the smart city architecture, Huawei’s Smart City Solutions are powered by an Intelligent Operation Center (IOC) that senses, processes, and delivers informed decisions to improve the environment for citizens. The latest Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) helps build the smart city nervous system using real-time situation reporting and analysis, empowered by a cutting-edge combination of cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, big data analytics, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Huawei has helped 200+ cities in 40+ countries and regions implement smart city projects.
- 5G + AI Safe City Powered: Huawei’s Intelligent City Surveillance solutions are equipped with AI powered cameras covers specific detection areas for Intrusion detection, Abandoned Object detection, Stealing/ Missing Object detection, Loitering/ Suspicious movement detection
- 5G + Smart City-Smart Pole: As part of smart city solution, Huawei’s Smart Pole is a highly integrated lamp post with multi-functions, including smart lighting, wireless network, video surveillance, billboard, RFID, emergency call, charging pile, etc. Smart Pole enhances municipal resource optimization with “shared economic” mode, which can not only reduce repeated construction of urban pole, it eventually facilitates refined city management by helping promote urban construction intensification with intelligent infrastructure facilities. Smart pole is also ideal for installing 5G equipment thus saving on need and resources for a new pole.
- 5G + Smart Transportation (5G Airports): Huawei smart airport solutions, demonstrated by the on-site smart boarding gate demo, offers a glimpse of the future 5G-enabled smart airports. Powered by 5G+AI technologies, these future airports will address and simplify passenger flow and flight flow scenarios that will eventually assist in seamless travel operations and experience using facial recognition technology for self-service check-in, hierarchical security check, security check, smart navigation, last call, high-class service, in-flight passenger management, self-service boarding, convenient paperless luggage services along with wifi6 based high-speed network services.
- 5G + Smart Education & Remote Classroom: It implements all services on one campus network and provides immersive VR teaching experience. Solutions such as the Cloudlink Board enables Smart Classrooms facilitating remote interactive teaching and analysis of students behavior, sharing of resources and improving teaching quality based on the latest technologies such as 5G, IoT, Big Data and AI.
- Cloud Wi-Fi 6: Huawei Wi-Fi6, which complements 5G coverage for indoor environment, supports 200+ concurrent connections and large throughput. The cloud management campus solution provides multi-tenant isolation and refined O&M capabilities. Wi-Fi 6 deployed with 5G together is ideal solution for to create an optimal cost-effective network for handling a wide range of scenarios including VR, 4K, and automated guided vehicles (AGVs), high-intensity outdoor venues like squares and stadiums allow a large number of users and terminals to get high-quality coverage.
Huawei’s Consumer BG showcased multiple popular devices for featuring the ‘5G Life’.