Millions of Indians use Paytm for payments every day. They would now be able to chat and pay on the go using ‘Paytm Inbox’. This service will add more convenience as it allows its users to chat with their family and friends and send and receive money, while consumers can interact with their local shopkeepers to place their orders and pay at the same time.
How to use Paytm Inbox?
- Download the updated version of the Paytm app on your Android smartphone.
- Tap on the ‘Inbox’ icon that appears on the lower-right corner of your screen. The section will show all contacts from their phone’s contact book who are using Paytm.
- Tap on the New Message icon and select the contacts you wish to chat with.
- Alternatively, you can also create a new chat group using the ‘Create New Group’ option
- If users send a message to wrong chat or the message contains a mistake, the ‘Inbox’ feature allows them to recall that message. To access the option, Paytm users can tap and press the message they want to recall and click on the ‘Delete for All’ option.
How to send and request money using Paytm Inbox?
- Tap on the ‘Send Money’/’Request Money’ icon within a chat
- Enter the amount you want to send/request and press ‘Send Money’ or ‘Request Money’
- The user can load the money through Paytm wallet or other options such as BHIM UPI, Credit/Debit Card and Net banking.
- To check his/her transactions history, a Paytm user can tap the ‘view passbook’ option within the ‘Inbox’ feature.
Send Photos, Videos and Live Location
- Users can also send photos and videos using the ‘Inbox’ feature. They can also capture and share moments with the built-in camera or share their live location with family and friends.
This service is live on Android and will be available to iOS users soon.
©Technuter.com News Service