HMD Global announced the launch of its 4100 mAh enabled battery smartphone Nokia 2. The Nokia 2 will be available in Pewter/Black, Pewter/White and Copper/Black for a global average retail price of €99.
Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer of HMD Global, said, “People rely on their phones so much these days with many people subconsciously rationing their battery life when out and about so they can last the day. We don’t think you should have to do less with your phone which is why we created a smartphone that can power through when other devices need a pit stop. With the Nokia 2, we wanted to replicate the unique Android experience we’ve delivered so far with the long-lasting battery which so many fans associate and expect from their Nokia phones. To make this a reality, every component of the Nokia 2- from the display to battery, chipset to system design – has been engineered to draw as little power as possible from the huge battery to give fans a long-lasting phone they can rely on.”
It’s not just about the high capacity 4100 mAh battery, the 5-inch LTPS LCD HD display offers a bright, crisp viewing experience while delivering lower power consumption. The Nokia 2 gives you the freedom to fully immerse yourself in continuous entertainment – from HD videos and crisp, clear photos to your favourite songs, social media, and web browsing – without worrying about running out of battery.
With an 8MP rear camera featuring automatic scene detection and auto focus, the Nokia 2 ensures you get fantastic shots every time. Using the 5MP front camera, you can capture the moment from any angle. You will always have the extra capacity you need for the memories you capture with its dedicated memory card slot and unlimited photo and video uploads to Google Photos.
Technical specifications for the Nokia 2
o GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
o WCDMA: 1, 2, 5, 8
o LTE: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40
- Network: LTE Cat. 4, 150Mbps DL/50Mbps UL, VoLTE, Video Calling, VoWiFi
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon Mobile Platform
- OS: Android Nougat
- RAM: RAM 1GB DDR3
- Storage: 8GB e-MMC (up to 128GB with MicroSD card)
- Display: 5.0″ HD 1280 x 720 LTPS LCD, In-Cell Touch, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
o Primary camera: 8MP auto focus with LED flash
o Front-facing camera: 5MP fixed focus
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n, BT 4.1, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM/(RDS)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass
- Battery: 4100 mAh
- SIM slot: 2 Nano-SIM + 1 uSD slot (Dual SIM) / Nano-SIM + 1 uSD slot (Single SIM)
- Input/output: Micro USB (USB 2.0), 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71.3 x 9.30 mm
©Technuter.com News Service