HARMAN International has taken a definitive action against the sale of counterfeit JBL Professional Audio products in India. The company worked closely with the Economic Offences Wing of Delhi Police, which successfully conducted raids on two premises that were engaged in the manufacturing and selling of counterfeit professional audio products under the JBL trademark. The police has arrested the owners of these entities and seized large quantities of counterfeit JBL Professional speakers, along with packaging materials and fake brand stickers.
HARMAN sells popular audio products for both consumers and professionals under its brands JBL, Harman Kardon and AKG and others. JBL Professional speakers are widely used in cinemas, recording and broadcasting studios, live and touring events, weddings and are installed at various enterprises and hotels across India.
Pradeep Chaudhry, Country Manager, HARMAN India, said, “HARMAN stands for highest quality standards and world-class audio technology. To maintain trust with consumers and to protect our reputation and brand, we must be vigilant in the authenticity of our products. This action by the Delhi Police is a big step towards safeguarding the interest of our customers and authorized dealers of JBL products.”
Consumers should purchase HARMAN products through the company’s authorized dealers in India and get the authorization certificate at the dealers’ outlets. Consumers of HARMAN’s professional audio and solutions can contact the customer service team on 18002088880 or write to email@example.com
How To Identify A Counterfeit JBL Professional Product
· Like many premium goods, HARMAN’s counterfeited products are sold at drastically reduced prices and diminished quality.
· The cosmetic details are not consistent with authentic JBL products.
· Inspect the packaging and logo placement/color. Typically, the packaging is made of flimsy material, missing key details such as certifications, place of manufacture, address, and trademark/copyright information.
· Logo placement is slightly off and the color does not match the genuine logo.
· The package/product may be lightweight, smell of chemicals, or have chipped paint.
· Research reputation of the seller. Read customer comments.
· Genuine JBL Products will have a serial number that can be successfully registered on company website.
@Technuter.com News Service