GoPro has added a new HERO camera to the family. On sale now, HERO is at Rs 18,990, HERO is available exclusively at Flipkart. The entire GoPro lineup including the Rs 37,000 HERO6, Rs 28,000 HERO5, and Rs 18,990 HERO.
HERO features a 2-inch touch display, is waterproof to 30 feet and is extremely durable, making it the perfect GoPro for kids, adventurous social sharers and travelers.
“HERO is a great first GoPro for people looking to share experiences beyond what a phone can capture,” says Meghan Laffey, GoPro’s SVP of Product. “HERO makes it easy to share ‘wow’ moments at a price that’s perfect for first-time users.”
Adarsh Menon, Vice President and Head-Electronics and Private Labels, Flipkart, said, “We are delighted to be a part of this exclusive partnership with GoPro. GoPro HERO adds to our world-class selection and will help strengthen Flipkart’s dominant leadership in cameras. At Flipkart, we have a big customer base of passionate travellers & outdoor fans that are becoming more and more important. Along with GoPro we want to give them the perfect camera to capture their adventures.”
Sharing cool experiences with HERO is simple. It offloads your photos and videos to the GoPro app which creates fun, shareable videos for you, automatically. No more fumbling with your SD card or plugging your camera into a computer. HERO makes it simple.
GoPro HERO Key features:
- Image Quality: HD Video (1440p60 and 1080p60) and 10MP photo performance
- 2-Inch Touch Display: Using HERO is as easy as using your phone thanks to its touch display
- Voice Control: Tell HERO to start and stop recording, take a photo and more
- Waterproof + Extremely Durable: Waterproof up to 30’ (10M) and designed go everywhere your smartphone can’t
- Video Stabilization: HERO features video stabilization that helps smooth out the shakes
- Smartphone Compatible: HERO offloads your photos and videos to the GoPro app which creates fun, shareable videos for you, automatically
- Body and Gear Mountable: compatible with 30+ GoPro mounting accessories
@Technuter.com News Service