New Delhi, India, August 25, 2015: Fitbit today announced the nationwide availability of its full line of top-selling activity and sleep-tracking products in India, helping put a more active and healthy lifestyle within reach for Indians across the country. After an initial launch on Amazon in June, the full Fitbit product line will be available progressively through September at leading Reliance Digital, Croma and Helios retail stores across India.
Fitbit also announced the launch of FitStar Personal Trainer in the region. Acquired by Fitbit earlier this year, FitStar is one of the largest platforms for delivering personalized video-based workouts, so Indians have even more ways to get fit. With customized video-based workouts and handcrafted Freestyle sessions led by U.S. football legend, Tony Gonzalez, FitStar offers a holistic fitness solution that is accessible, convenient and inspiring.
FitStar users can track their daily activity with Fitbit devices and get a tailored exercise program designed specifically for them across iOS devices and desktop computers. Recipient of an Apple Editors’ Choice Award, as well as App Store Best of 2013 and Best of 2014 product awards, FitStar Personal Trainer enables users to effortlessly publish their FitStar workouts to Fitbit to see how their personal training impacts their overall health.
“There is a clear trend emerging across India with people aspiring to improve their health and fitness as high rates of chronic conditions, such as obesity and diabetes, are compelling them to look for new ways to reinforce healthier habits,” said Woody Scal, Chief Revenue Officer, Fitbit. “At Fitbit, we know that a healthier, more active lifestyle is in everyone’s reach. By helping people see that that small changes can add up to big results, Fitbit makes the path toward health and fitness engaging and sustainable.”
Knowing that one size does not fit all in health and fitness, we offer a wide range of devices and virtual coaching to fit seamlessly into people’s daily lives and activities. Beginning with the latest additions to the Fitbit family of trackers, Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Charge HR and Fitbit Surge are designed to take users from the Fitbit tracker for everyday fitness, to the Fitbit trackers for active and performance fitness:
- Fitbit Charge is a high-performance activity and sleep wristband that delivers all-day activity tracking, real-time fitness stats and Caller ID right on the wrist for people who want to step up their everyday activities to improve their overall health; 7-10 days battery life
- Fitbit Charge HR is an advanced fitness tracker that delivers the benefits of Fitbit Charge with PurePulse continuous wrist-based heart rate tracking all day and during workouts without an uncomfortable chest strap; plus all-day activity tracking, Caller ID and automatic sleep detection for active consumers looking to push their fitness further; up to 5 days battery life
- Fitbit Surge, a Fitness Super Watch, combines popular features like built-in GPS, PurePulse continuous wrist-based heart rate tracking, all day fitness tracking with smartwatch functionality in one device for people dedicated to reaching their peak performance; up to 7 days battery life
The Fitbit family of trackers also includes Fitbit Flex, Fitbit One, Fitbit Zip and the Aria Wi-Fi
Smart Scale to help everyday users make every step count with everyday activities to improve overall health and fitness:
- Fitbit Flex is a stylish activity and sleep-tracking wristband that offers a slim, minimalistic design for people that are goal-oriented and want more flexibility in accessorizing; tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes and sleep; 5 days of battery life
- Fitbit One is an advanced clip-based activity and sleep tracker that tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and sleep; 10-14 days battery life
- Fitbit Zip is a fun, simple clip-based activity tracker that tracks steps taken, distance traveled and calories burned; up to 6 months of battery life
- Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale is a high-end performance scale that tracks weight, BMI and body fat percentage over time; wirelessly syncs stats with online graphs and mobile tools that provide a long-term overview of progress
Pricing & Availability
All Fitbit products will be progressively available at Croma, Helios and Reliance Digital retail stores nationwide, as well as online on Amazon.
- Fitbit Surge (MSRP 19,990 INR); available in black, blue and tangerine
- Fitbit Charge HR (MSRP 12,990 INR); available in black, plum, blue and tangerine
- Fitbit Charge (MSRP 9,990 INR) available in black, blue, burgundy and slate
- Fitbit Flex (MSRP 6,990 INR); available in 10 colors – black, slate, blue, red, tangerine, teal, violet, navy, lime and pink
- Fitbit One (MSRP 6,990 INR); available in black and burgundy
- Fitbit Zip (MSRP 3,990 INR); available in charcoal, magenta
- Fitbit Aria (MSRP 9,990 INR); available in black and white
FitStar Personal Trainer app is now available for free on iOS and Web.
© Technuter.com News Service