Epson has launched its two new CAD printers – Epson SureColor-T3430 & T5430. These models perfectly complement the models launched earlier – SC-T3130 and SC-T5130. Epson now has nine CAD plotters, thus offering a full range of printers to meet the needs of services across a range of industry sectors.
Epson SC-T3430 and SC-T5430 are carefully designed for users that value precision and reliability. Offering an impressive total cost of ownership, the printers are suitable for professionals looking to increase their productivity and creativity. From printing of blueprints, line drawings to signage or classroom posters, the SureColour T-series offers reliable printing performance. The new models are ideal for architectures, builders, jobbers, engineering, education, corporate and Government. Epson SC- T3430 & T5430 are faster models with higher capacity ink cartridges and prints files* directly from USB drive. The printers are compact and fit seamlessly into most workplaces and allow users to print wirelessly from tablets and smartphones. The unique ergonomic design suited for both tall and short person to operate machine comfortably.
The printers Epson SureColor-T3430 & T5430 have two size options- 36’ printing width and 24’ printing width respectively. The printers have an enhanced touch screen panel of 4.3’ size, which makes them user-friendly and can be used just like a smartphone. Users can save time and money by pre-viewing the documents before printing, preventing accidental misprints that could otherwise lead to wastage. Customers can make enlargement by connecting select Epson document scanners without PC. For instance teachers can make big posters from leaflet without connecting to PC. SC T3430 & T5430 offer breakthrough print speeds producing accurate A1/D-size prints in 25 seconds and 22 seconds respectively. The Nozzle verification technology automatically detects and adjusts the nozzle condition resulting in crisp and accurate printouts. The printers come with a next-generation high-capacity print resolution of 2400dpi, which delivers durable vibrant prints with brilliant color.
Mr. Satyanarayana P, Director of Large format printers, said, “The latest SureColor printers are backed by advanced technology and offer versatility. SC-T3430 & T5430 will meet the needs of professionals whose reputations are built on delivering accurate prints consistently. The sharp and crisp output is sure to help the customers open up new business opportunities. Built on Epson’s technology to deliver class-leading print performance, the new printers allow users to print wirelessly from tablets and smartphones. We now have 9 models of CAD printers catering to the varying needs of professionals.”
The T-series plotters deliver a range of features designed to help industry professionals increase productivity, including:
- Fast print speeds – The Epson SureColor-T3430/T5430 produce accurate A1 prints in 25 and 22 seconds, respectively.
- Easy to operate – A large, intuitive 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks.
- Compact, clean design – Ultra small footprint and sleek, minimal design enhances workspace.
- Print from virtually anywhere in the office – Integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity allow for easy printing print from tablets, smartphones and more.
- USB direct print – Prints from portable USB memory directly
- High-performance – PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity and commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
- Durable, vibrant prints – Print resolution of 2400 dpi which produces brilliant color and crisp lines.
- Precise, sharp detail – Print blueprints, line drawings, posters, and more up to 2,400 dpi.
- Easy setup – Get up and running out of the box in rapid time.
- Easy enlargement – Epson document scanners* can be connected directly to make enlargement prints.
@Technuter.com News Service