Epson has announced the launch of the new high-speed T-series large-format printers available as desktop or floor-standing models, marking Epson’s entry into the low-to-mid range CAD plotter market. The entry-models SC-T5130 and SC-T3130N print A1 in 31 and 34 seconds respectively, and can fit in well in a small office environment.
Leveraging Epson’s PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead technology and enhanced Nozzle Verification Technology to automatically detect and adjust nozzle condition, the new printers offer breakthrough print speeds producing accurate A1/D-size prints in 34 seconds, precise detail and commercial-grade reliability. Featuring integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, architects and designers can seamlessly print from tablets and smartphones or use the new 4.3” LCD color touchscreen with simple and intuitive menu control and navigation. Next-generation high-capacity UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks deliver durable vibrant prints with brilliant color and crisp lines.
Offering one of the smallest footprints in its class, the wireless plotters feature a new minimalist, ergonomic and compact design suitable for offices. From printing of blueprints, line drawings to signage or classroom posters, the SureColour T-series offers reliable printing performance professionals across a wide range of sectors including architecture, engineering, CAD, GIS, education, corporate and small offices.
The new series come with the unique auto-switching functionality enabling the printers to conveniently swap between large format roll paper and A4/A3 size paper, without users having to touch the printer, ideal for small companies that have multi-purpose print requirements in a limited workspace.
Mr. Satyanarayana P, Director of Large format printers said, “The new SureColor T-series printers are designed for innovators – engineers, designers and architects, who are looking for a compact cad printer that can fit neatly into their workspace. Easy to set up and designed for ease of use, the T-series plotters deliver a range of features designed to help industry professionals increase productivity.’’
The T-series plotters deliver a range of features designed to help industry professionals increase productivity, including:
- Fast print speeds – The SC-T5130 and SC-T3130N produce accurate A1 prints in 31 and 34 seconds, respectively.
- Easy to operate – A large, intuitive 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks.
- Compact, clean design – Ultra small footprint and sleek, minimal design enhances workspace.
- Print from virtually anywhere in the office – Integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity allow for easy printing print from tablets, smartphones and more.
- High-performance – PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity, and commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
- Durable, vibrant prints – Next-generation UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink technology produces brilliant color and crisp lines.
- Versatile media handling – Accommodates rolls up to 24- and 36-inches and up to 50 sheets of A4 and A3 paper through the Auto Sheet Feeder with autoswitch, as well as cut-sheet papers up to A1 (24”) or A0 (36”).
- Precise, sharp detail – Print blueprints, line drawings, posters, and more up to 2,400 dpi.
- Easy set up – Get up and running out of the box in rapid time.
©Technuter.com News Service