Bangalore, India, April 2, 2014: E- Vision, the world’s leading provider of advanced surveillance products announces the launch of EV BM AC P Biometric Fingerprint Reader. The EV BM AC P is ideal for SMBs to record accurate log in and log out timings of employees with the recognition speed of lesser than or equals to 1.0 second.
The EV BM AC P Biometric Fingerprint Reader is equipped with 2.8-inch TFT color LCD and 360 degree contrast angle. Biometric fingerprint reader supports fingerprint, password card and Radio-frequency identification card with the capacity up to 1000 and 1000 program status word.
• Supports both fingerprint, password card and Radio-frequency identification card
• 2.8-inch TFT color LCD
• Fingerprint time attendance and access control
• 1000 fingerprint and 1000 card capacity along with 1000 PSW
• Log capacity: 1, 00,000
• Supports fingerprint sensor interface, sleep power management and automatic shutdown
• USB port and backup battery
• User record / administrator record capacity up to 2,00,000
• Contrast angle 360 degree free rotation
• TCP/IP communication and RS485 communication.
• Supports WG26/34 input, go out button, gate magnetism switch output.
CEO at E-Vision Vijay Shandilya said, “Today, usage of Biometric Fingerprint Reader has become a basic need in large and medium size organization to record accurate log in and log out timings of employees. We at E-Vision believe in developing and adopting new technology to help monitor and protect against threats. The all new EV BM AC P Biometric Fingerprint Reader is ideal for SMBs with the fingerprint, password card and Radio-frequency identification car with 1000 capacity.”