Mumbai, India, April 28 , 2014: Citrix, a player in virtualization, networking and cloud infrastructure hosted ‘Citrix Partner Huddle 2014’ its annual partner event, from April 25– 27, 2014 at Hotel Leela Kovalam, Trivandrum. The event constituted a platform to recognize and reward partner contribution and share Citrix’s vision of accentuating partner’s profitability with a revamped GTM strategy in India.
The event brought together Citrix’s entire channel fraternity and gave them an opportunity to learn about the latest innovations and opportunities in the burgeoning virtualization and mobility solutions market in India. The attendees were also acquainted with Citrix’s new GTM strategy which entrusts partners with more responsibilities and opportunities in selling Citrix solutions in India. In addition to the knowledge sharing sessions, Citrix also announced its annual awards for the partner community in India and welcomed new partners into its network.
Following channel partners were awarded for their prodigious contribution:
- Partner of the Year (North & East)- PC Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Partner of the Year (West)- Orient Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Partner of the Year (South)- Veeras Infotek Pvt Ltd
- Distributor of the Year-Avnet Technology Solutions (India) Pvt Ltd
- Best SI Partner of the Year-IBM India Limited
- Special Award – (Sri Lanka)-DMS Electronics (Pvt.) Ltd
- Special Award – (Maldives)- Roseware Corporation Pvt. Ltd
- Emerging Partner of the year-Dimension Data India Limited
- Best Virtualisation Partner-IBM India Limited
- Best Networking Partner-IBM India Limited
- Best Mobility Partner-Umbrella Infocare Pvt. Ltd
Kaushal Veluri, Director – Channels and alliances, Citrix India, said, “Citrix Partner Huddle 2014 has been a resounding success, and it reiterates our commitment to our channel ecosystem. Our partners are at the core of our strategy and we will continue to empower them with better growth and enablement opportunities. We are confident of reinforcing our pre-eminent market position with a richly invested relationship with our partner community.”