New Delhi, India, September 19, 2014: Canon India, India’s Complete Digital Imaging Company, has announced the launch of its new range of office imaging products targeted at corporate, the SMEs and SOHO. With the launch of these seven new scanners and one MFD – imageFORMULA DR-M160, DR-C225, DR- C225W, DR-M1060, DR F120, CR- 135i UV, P-215II and the imageRUNNER 2002 Series, Canon’s Office Imaging Solution Division (OIS) expands its offering, further strengthening its office automation product portfolio.
Canon has established a distinct position in the document scanning market with highly innovative, diversified products coupled with best-in-class features.
Speaking on the launch, Alok Bharadwaj, Executive Vice President of Canon India, said, “There are two kinds of strategies behind new product launches- Push and Pull. These products are completely a result of Pull that we felt from the market. Canon is being recognized for its high technology and diversification and it a pleasure the we are able to cater to the increasing demand of new scanning products and a space-saving Black and White MFD.
India is probably world’s largest analogue country where most of the important and critical information lies in files at homes and offices. In line with the same, Canon has been successfully addressing the digitization requirements for governments and corporate for many years now. The High speed ADF based document scanner market in India is about 30,000 units and with these new workgroup & departmental scanners, we intend to expand our presence in this market.”
Sharing his thoughts, K. Bhaskhar, Senior Director, Office Imaging Solutions Division, Canon India, said “With organizations across all sectors enhancing their focus on greener practices, less energy consumption and high efficiency… they are increasingly optimizing their print and infrastructure.
Canon, through launching this wide array of products is helping SMEs achieve their aspiration of growing into big corporate houses. The workgroup & departmental scanners support the document digitizing needs of its customers with reliable and high-speed scanning, easy operation and space-saving design that greatly improve work efficiency.
ImageRUNNER 2002 is a breakthrough technology in an affordable and space-conserving price. Its biggest USP is the mobile printing with WiFi Router.”
Key Product Specifications-
- Canon’s DR-C225 is a compact, space saving scanner. It is also available in a wireless model – DR-C225W. The U-turn path in this scanner minimizes this scanner’s footprint, freeing up important desk space for other work. Using the wireless-equipped DR-C225W opens up the scanning environment even more.
- The imageFORMULA DR-M1060 is a high speed compact scanner with A3 scanning support for efficient, stream lined business operations.
- The Canon DR-F120 is a hugely productive document scanner that supports a variety of paper types. This scanner will provide scanning functionality above and beyond a multi-functional printer. It is highly anticipated by the Legal divisions of an Indian office, both Corporate and Government.
- As well as being small and easy to operate, the feature-packed P-215II offers high-speed one-pass duplex scanning with the added convenience of a plug-and-scan function.
- Compact Canon CR- 135i UV is the sought after UV Cheque scanner which is in high demand amongst the Banking companies of India due to the ‘CTS- 2010 Standard’ for Cheque forms in India.
- The new imageRUNNER 2002 comes packed with essential features that rules today’s business efficiency such as Remote Scanning, Network Print, Department ID and Compatible Mobile Printing which allows you to focus your time and energy on more important business. It is a space-saving A3 multifunctional with printing as standard, which addresses your core output needs with black & white printing at 20ppm.