Mumbai, India, May 15, 2015: Blue Star Infotech Limited, the Digital Transformation and Software Engineering Company, today declared its fourth quarter results for FY 2014-15.
For the quarter ended 31st March, 2015:
- Total Revenue stood at Rs. 6,963.54 Lakhs (Q-o-Q growth by 4.59%)
- Net Profit stood at Rs. 466.74 Lakhs
For the year ended 31st March, 2015:
- Total Revenue stood at Rs.26,488.46 Lakhs
- Net Profit stood at Rs. 1,816.49 Lakhs (Y-o-Y growth by 22.14%)
- BSIL witnessed a significant rise in Net profit as it grew by 22.14% for the year-ended FY2014-15. The surge in profits is due to improvement in quality of accounts and change in revenue mix
- The company’s Total Revenue marginally declined by 1.97% primarily due to closure of un-remunerative businesses
KEY HIGHLIGHTS AND BUSINESS WINS
Some of the significant business wins for the quarter includes
- Deepening its engagement with one of its largest customer, a leading US based technology corporation, BSIL doubled its existing workforce in order to provide them a wide range of services efficiently to assist in a major divestiture
- BSIL entered into a million dollar contract with an existing client, a leading payroll service provider in US. Services provided to them includes Business Intelligence/Analytics, Product Development and Testing solutions
- A US based leading global clinical trial management solutions provider, an existing client has selected BSIL to provide Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing services. This engagement with the client was an outcome of the BI strategy roadmap created by BSIL earlier
- BSIL entered into a contract with one of the largest Banking and Financial groups in Malaysia.
BSIL will provide them with Advanced Analytics solutions
- BSIL entered into a contract with a leading global technology company to provide SAP Business Warehouse services
- BSIL is now recognised as a preferred SAS partner in Singapore due to its strengthened partnership with SAS
Sunil Bhatia, CEO &MD, Blue Star Infotech Ltd., said, “This year has been strategically significant for BSIL. We streamlined our services, increased our focus towards key customers, further re-aligned our sales, delivery & operations and phased out some un-remunerative businesses. This change in focus has led to remarkable surge in our profits, although our topline remained flat. FY 2014-15 has been a year of consolidation and while we won quite a few new accounts, we made significant inroads into our existing strategic accounts, which will lead the foundation for our future growth.
Bhatia further added, “BSIL is poised for a sustainable growth and looking to create a strong pipeline of innovative solutions that will further consolidate the company’s position as a global, comprehensive and customer centric IT solutions provider. We also take this opportunity to recognize and appreciate the support of our stakeholders and look forward to the same in the forthcoming quarters.”
© Technuter.com News Service