New Delhi, India, July 25, 2014: BlackBerry Limited, a global leader in mobile communications, has announced that BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 (BES10) will now be available as a hosted service through third-party partners worldwide. BES10 Hosted provides the benefits of trusted BlackBerry enterprise mobility management (EMM) and advanced security capabilities with the convenience of hosted IT administration.
BES10 Hosted allows organizations to benefit from BlackBerry’s secure network while leveraging the expertise of a BlackBerry hosting partner to manage their IT environment. With BES10 Hosted, channel partners can manage and secure iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices to meet their clients’ diverse mobile business requirements.
President of Enterprise Services at BlackBerry John Sims said, “BlackBerry’s BES10 Hosted is focused on providing more choices and flexibility in how enterprise customers can manage their mobile environments. We’re working closely with our hosting partners to deliver best-in-class managed services to customers in a way that meets their unique business needs without compromising on security, reliability and cost-efficiency.”
As part of BES10 Hosted, customers have the benefits of BES10 including:
- A multi-platform EMM offering with a user self-service portal for easy authentication and device management.
- Support from the hosting partners, backed by BlackBerry’s world-class technical support.
- Container options for all supported devices: Native built-in BlackBerry Balance™ for BlackBerry 10 devices and Secure Work Space for iOS and Android.
- Powerful application management capabilities such as the ability to distribute public apps, custom apps, ensure device compliance and centrally manage work apps via work app catalogs and software configuration profiles.
- Unified console to manage existing BlackBerry OS devices as well as BlackBerry 10, iOS and Android devices.
- Support for BES10 Gold level EMM and BBM Protected.
BES10 Hosted is a scalable solution that can be leveraged by small businesses to global enterprises alike. Hosting partners will also be able to offer silver and gold tiers of BES10 to meet the security, device and application management needs of their customers.
BlackBerry Customer and Partner Validation
COO of Exchange My Mail Steven Daneshgar said, “Exchange My Mail is Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) certified and coupled with the availability of BES10 Hosted, the ultimate platform for secure end-to-end multiplatform mobility, we will now be able to offer our customers a robust solution for BlackBerry and third party devices. From a security perspective, I’m pleased that our customers will have access to the only EMM solution that has achieved Full Operational Capability for Department of Defense Networks, by offering BES10 Hosted.”
“With BES10 Hosted, Solvitio can offer our customers flexible, cost-effective and easy to handle hosting for businesses of all sizes, scalable from one user to hundreds and thousands,” said CEO of Solvitio GmbH Joerg Baumann.
“Today we are proud to announce the launch of our BES10 Hosted service,” said Marco Gocht, CEO of ISEC7 Group, a Global Strategic BlackBerry Partner. “It offers a diverse portfolio of mobile enterprise managed services, including dedicated BES10 hosting, high availability solutions, and fully managed services with the flexibility of monthly subscriptions. This will allow customers to extend their cloud strategy for mobile infrastructures.”