These new deals, comprising of both new wins and expansions at existing customers include:
- TIM Brasil to improve data traffic transmission across Brazil
- TELUS (Canada) for 3G and LTE geo-location and radio access networks (RAN) consolidation into a single, unified solution that will enable TELUS to improve customer experience while realizing significant engineering efficiencies
- Nextel Brasil (NII Group) selected ActixOne to be one of the network optimization solutions for its recently deployed 3G network in Brazil
- Vodafone Germany to continue Vodafone’s strategic RAN optimization program to increase efficiency, improve customer experience and enable advanced optimization
- Telefónica Germany added 2G optimization to the company’s existing ActixOne optimization platform and extended 3G and LTE coverage to 100 percent.
Vice President of Product and Solutions Marketing at Amdocs Rebecca Prudhomme said, “These projects at leading service providers around the world validate what we said when we acquired Actix and Celcite: that one of the largest pain points for service providers is dealing with issues that arise within the radio network, which are typically responsible for a large percentage of all customer satisfaction and churn problems. Our Actix and Celcite acquisitions enable Amdocs to offer our customers solutions, both products and services, for the better management and RAN optimization of all mobile networks, including 2G, 3G, LTE and small cells.”