E-commerce is a booming area across the globe. Every item is available on the online marketplace. Customers have to choose their favorite e-commerce player or website, like eBay, amazon, Flipkart, Gearbest, Snapdeal, etc.
Nowadays, It’s a trend that almost every company is launching their smartphones exclusive on online websites. In India, it was started by Moto G (Generation 1) was the first smartphone, which launched exclusively on online websites.
Online shopping for electronic gadgets is too easy nowadays. Users can easily find very wide range of electronic gadgets on online. They can also know many other users views of any particular items, regarding Pro & Cons.
Suppose any user wants to buy the best phones under 10000 for battery and performance. He can easily get it on online.
How can a user do gadget research & comparison
- A user will go to any e-commerce gadget research & comparison shopping websites, like 91mobiles.com, AspectWise.in, Mysmartprice.com and others.
- Here, a user will first set his price range, like, if that person wants a smartphone under 10,000 with good battery and performance.
- After setting price range a window will open, in this window all smartphones are available.
- A user can also compare smartphones through these websites.
- A user can compare processor, RAM, Camera, Battery and other things too through compare window.
- Once user will find his/her required smartphone, he/she can also read many user’s reviews too.
- After satisfaction, a user can buy a smartphone through e-commerce gadget research & comparison shopping websites. Here, he/she will find almost every e-commerce websites like eBay, amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, etc. Suppose that, Coolpad Note 3 has opted by a user, he can purchase it through it all given websites.
Hope, now, you agree that how it is too easy to buy any smartphone or any electronic gadgets.
By, online shopping user can get same warranty on electronic gadgets.
Nowadays, I’m liking aspectwise.in website, because its UI (User Interface). A normal user can easily understand everything. Once, you opened the website, you will find five electronic categories, like Mobile, Headphone, Speaker, Laptop, and Tablet.
Price Range bar is very well placed, I really liked it. If users don’t know much about research & comparison, aspectwise.in website also remove this problem for those kind of users, they made different kind of categories for research & comparison like Design Fan, Heavy User, Camera Lover, Video Buff, Comfort Conscious and Gamer.
AspectWise helps people in making well-informed purchasing decisions by highlighting the good and bad aspects of each gadget based on user reviews. It showcases user opinions and ratings on each aspect of a gadget, and also how it compares to other products in the same price range. Shoppers can now quickly go through user comments about specific aspects that concern them, instead of reading through full-length reviews.
@Technuter.com News Service