New Delhi, India, September 9, 2014: Vuclip, a provider of mobile video on demand service for emerging markets, launched the Vuclip app on Windows Phone Store to captivate Windows phone users with top notch, premium content. The Vuclip Windows App, officially unveiled today, provides consumers access to the latest high-quality movies, TV shows, music videos, including long form content from premium partners such as Rajshri Entertainment, Unisys, Reliance Entertainment, Balaji Motion Pictures, ESPN, Sun TV, Maa TV, SIMCA, 9XM, India TV, Gemini.
The Vuclip Windows app offers the best of both worlds — unmatched buffer-free experience that Vuclip delivers despite the network challenges widespread in emerging markets, along with the unparalleled user experience that consumers associate with the Windows Platform.
Vuclip’s relentless focus on the ‘elegant inside, smart outside’ approach continues with this latest launch. The app comes equipped with several unique features that make discovery of content intuitive and easy for consumers.
Commenting on the association, Arun Prakash, COO for Vuclip said, “As smartphone adoption explodes in emerging markets, Vuclip is leading the way in shaping how users consume mobile videos. We are very pleased to bring our service to the growing numbers of Windows mobile consumers.”
Navdeep Manaktala, Head Developer Experience for Microsoft Devices said, “In apps, rich content and a great user experience is what keeps people engaged on mobile. Vuclip, a recognized leader in mobile videos is doing just that and we are happy to be able to bring this experience to our rapidly growing consumer base via this service.”
Some of the unique features include:
1. Continuous scroll to view more content: While on the list view, users can scroll down to view continuous list of content – eliminating page navigation to offer easier access
2. Grid to list view: Users can click on the view more button for each of the categories on the home screen to expand and view more content in the list view with an endless scroll.
3. Swipe to explore more categories on list view: While on the list view, users can scroll left and right to see more categories.
4. High quality Video thumbnails offer perfect content representation.
5. Top search keywords: Auto-populated top search keywords reflect the key search trends based on search trends in their specific regions to offer a customized look
6. Region specific content curation: Content is programmed to ensure that users see localized content depending on the regions where they access the app from.